How to S-paSS Ph log in create account?
To register for an S-PaSS Ph account, here’s what you must do.
- Visit the browser, official website, and press the Register tab present below on the home page.
- Add your 10-digit mobile number and then fill out the S-Pass online registration form.
- Once done, click on the Register tab to complete the registration process.
- Once done you can log in to your account by adding the mobile number and password.
How to do S-paSS Pangasinan registration?
This is how you must do the S-paSS Pangasinan registration process.
- Login to the account using your phone number and password.
- Find out about the travel protocol and the restrictions involved.
- Put forth an application for implementing the travel coordination permit.
- Upload photos and also a scanned copy of your required documents.
- The approval process of the application takes two days.
- Print your appropriate travel coordination permit.
How to S-paSS.Ph sign up account?
Sign up for your S-PaSS account in the way mentioned above. Once you have created an account, you can sign-up anytime to verify the account details.
How to use S-paSS Ph?
After getting the S-paSS Ph permit, you can use it to travel from one province to another. Primarily provinces that require the Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) secured via the S-PaSS can use it. While traveling from one province to another, you can check the travel requirements of the province you are traveling to.
Destinations can either be classified as restricted, unrestricted, and also unrestricted but passing through restricted.
How do you register for S-paSS Philippines?
S-paSS Ph registration process is discussed below.
- Register using your mobile number and create a password for the same.
- After adding the mobile number and password, click on the Register tab.
- Complete the Captcha and confirm the process.
How long does S-paSS application take Philippines?
The S-PaSS application will take almost three weeks from the day users submit the application.
Who needs S-paSS Philippines?
In the Philippines, people travelling from one province to another require the S-paSS.
If you are traveling from one to another province, make sure you get your S-paSS to make your travel easier. Read a brief update about the registration process here.