What is S pass application form?
S-paSS is for mid-skilled laborers who earn at least $2500 every month. Those who have the required skill and educational qualification to hold their jobs are eligible for the S-pass.
The application must be made by either an employer or the appointed delegate on behalf of the applicant. The duration for which the application must be made is a minimum of two years. The application can be renewed every two years.
How to fill S pass application form?
- Open the S pass application form from the given link:
- Press the Register tab and add the 10-digit number. Confirm the entry and then press the Next tab for completing the application form.
- You must add a password that is 6-character in length, email address and set a password.
- Press the captcha box, and now use the Submit button.
What are application Requirements?
These three application requirements must be fulfilled to apply for the S-paSS.
- The individual has a requisite degree or diploma. Even a technical certificate of any sort will be considered as a degree. Those courses that have a one-year curriculum and are full-time course comes under it.
- The individual must earn a minimum of $2500 per month.
- Individuals must have relevant work experience in that particular field.
- All essential mark sheets and certificates must be applied for.
How to apply S-pass for travel?
To travel using the S-paSS travel, here is what you can do.
- Open the https://s-pass.ph/ in your browser. Counter check your LGU requirements and also your contact details.
- Create an account on the S-paSS platform through your phone number and generate a QR code through the process.
- Press the option that indicates if you will be travelling and fill in the Travel Protocol questionnaire.
- Check your destination policy status before making the application process.
How to download S pass Application form Philippines?
S-Pass application is available online for people to fill but cannot be downloaded for an offline process.
To conclude, the S-paSS application is a way to commute when working in the Philippines. The application must be filed by the employer on behalf of the employee. When working in the Philippines, ensure to initiate the S-paSS application.