YouTube Premium is a membership service offered by YouTube, the most popular video streaming app. With its Premium membership, the Google-owned video streaming service provides a slew of features aimed at improving the user’s viewing experience. Most significantly, it does not display advertisements while you are watching movies.
Apart from the premium plans, YouTube offers free 2 months trial for its users to experience the premium facilities before they plan to invest. All you need to do is activate the plan using your debit card/credit card, use the plan for 2 months and just before the end of two months deactivate the plan or else YouTube will automatically deduct money and extend your plan to another month.
YouTube offers 3 different premium subscription plans –
- Standard – $11.99/month
- Family – $17.99/month (add up to 6 members)
- Student – $6.99/month
How to redeem YouTube premium code from Gpay?
If you want to redeem the YouTube premium subscription plan via Gpay (Google pay) you need to follow these steps to get going –
- First, sign in to your Google account on the browser available on your device
- Open this link – https://www.YouTube.com/redeem
- You’ll find the “Enter Code” option.
- After entering your code and press the “Next” button.
- Choose the plan you want to purchase via the “Get Youtube Premium” option
- Then, as your payment method, pick “Google Pay.”
- After selecting click on “Buy”
- The code you entered will be redeemed and your YouTube premium account will be activated
This is how you can use Gpay to redeem the subscription and enjoy all the benefits offered by Youtube. Along with ad-free video streaming, you can avail YouTube music premium, YouTube TV, and many other facilities alongside.
How to use youtube premium code from Gpay?
YouTube Premium is an all-in-one paid subscription package that not only provides you with an ad-free streaming experience but also riched with features such as offline streaming, and streaming videos while keeping the app in the background. When you get a YouTube premium subscription, you get access to YouTube, YouTube Music, YouTube Kids, and YouTube Gaming as well.
The main motive of these premium subscriptions is to remove adverts from them. Whenever you wish to stream a video you need to watch an ad first and that’s quite annoying at times. But that’s how Google which bought Youtube makes money out of it.
The following are some methods for acquiring a redemption code-
Send a request for a referral –
- Launch the app.
- Choose ‘Payments,’ then ‘New.’
- Using the drop-down option, choose Invite Friends.
- Choose who you wish to invite and then click Send.
To get started, use the Google Pay referral code –
- Launch the app and tap the ‘Referral Code’ button in the top right corner.
- Pay the amount and enter the referral code.
The following are the procedures to redeem your Youtube Code –
- Sign in to your Google Account, then navigate to https://www.YouTube.com/redeem
- After entering the code and press the Next button.
- Choose what you wish to purchase and then select Google Pay as your mode of payment
- Finally, click the Buy button to redeem your voucher.
Also Check:- How to Use Paytm Cashback Points?
This is how you can activate the Youtube Premium Subscription using Google pay. Once you activate the premium plan you get the benefit of streaming the videos offline or playing them in the background which isn’t possible without the premium subscription. Watch unlimited movies and enjoy the perks of watching YouTube Originals from top content creators around the globe.