People using the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited can now find their services right on their mobile phones by using the PSPCL Employee App. What can you do with it? A lot, in fact, can be done through the app.
From registering complaints to viewing their status and also knowing the real supply status in your area are some of the advantages of having the PSPL employee app.
How to Use PSPCL Employee app?
Once you have downloaded the PSPL app you can easily start using it after registering into it. You can also use your web browser’s registration details if you were already using the web platform.
- You can also register with the app by entering and then verifying your phone number with a code.
- After verifying your code, you have to write down the account number.
- The account number with PSPCL would be there in your bills, add it up and then move to the next screen.
- Viewing current bills or previous bills is possible through the app.
- Paying bills or advanced bills
- View payments, bills not received, view incorrect bills, and also intimate online payment problems through this app.
Once you are into the app, you can comfortably start,
- Paying your bills
- Keeping a tab on the number of bills paid by you.
- Tap into the information center if you want to learn something from it.
- Generation, transmission, complaint filing and subsequent viewing is possible.
- The app also has an employee corner as well for the benefit of the employees.
How to PSPCL Employee app download & install?
The app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple Appstore. You simply have to download the app which happens along with the installation automatically when you use the Playstore.
PSPCL Pension Slip
The pension slip and the Form-16 can be obtained from the employee’s corner easily using the PSPCL app.