what is www.psira.co.za online booking online application?
Under the Private Security Industry Regulation Act (PSIRA), road traffic management has begun the registration, bookings, and re-bookings of the private security. The organization plans to provide protection legitimately to all those who request. The security providers in South Africa support a transparent, professional, and accountable process. As a resident of South Africa if you wish to avail reliable security services, read the information given in the below segments.
PSiRA online booking verification online application?
PSIRA online booking verification requires filling in the below information.
- PSIRA number
- ID number
- Captcha code
After filling them, click on the Submit tab.
PSiRA renewal online booking online application form?
Private security is a profitable business in South Africa, and every year, many people renew services with PSIRA. The renewal online booking application form can be downloaded from the below link.
- Click on the Done tab to open a list of sharing options.
- Either send and save documents or visit the other options.
PSiRA online booking for collection?
PSIRA online booking for collection can be completed by filling the application form provided in the given link.
- Enter the name and surname.
- Add your PSIRA number.
- Include your phone number and choose the name of your service
- Complete the remainder of details and information and then submit the information
PSiRA Renewal Online Application Form Registration Process?
The PSIRA renewal online application form registration process can be done in the below way.
- Click on the homepage link to visit the registration process.
- Press the New Booking from the menu located on the upper portion of the site.
- First, select your identification status and then tap the Next button.
- After adding all the essential information, tap the Register tab. For verification, the necessary information will be sent to the PSIRA’s system.
- One must click on the activation code sent through your contact mode in the activation letter.
- Use the temporary password and the username to log in to the new PSIRA account.
Contact details include the below-mentioned details.
Postal address: Private Bag X817, Pretoria, 0001
Contact number: 012 337 5500 / 086 133 3850
Fax: 012 326 6128 / 086 246 7750
You can also fill the online contact form for them to connect back to you.
Are you planning to renew your security services? If so, check the details from here, and if a first-timer, fill a fresh online application form. If the application process is being renewed, you need to fill out the renewal form to get security services.