POSHAN ABHIYAN Scheme:- Indian government is trying their best to eradicate malnutrition from the country. Poshan Abhiyan is a result of one of such programmes run by the government.
Before digging deep into this, it’s important to know why it is so much in debate!
Recently NITI Aayog has released a progressive report on Poshan Abhiyaan.
It states that around 28% beneficiaries are not receiving any amount in their bank account.
What is Poshan Abhiyan Scheme?
POSHAN comes from ‘prime minister’s overarching scheme for holistic nutrition’.
This programme has been started by the Women and Child development ministry.
This programme was initiated on 8 March, 2018 by PM Narendra Modi. It is a great contribution against malnutrition.
This campaign aims to solve or erase issues of underweight, stunting and low blood amounts in the body in females and children.
In other words, it aims to make India malnutrition free by 2022.
What is the Poshan Tracker App?
ICDS CAS is nothing but a common application software of Poshan Abhiyaan. Under this Abhiyan, all Anganwadi workers and lady supervisors are given smartphones or tablets with CAS pre-installed.
It has the facility to capture data by frontline functionaries and a68 dashboard. It is the monitoring and intervention process.
One of the major benefits of this application is that it replaces around 8.2 kg of paper with just 173 gm of phone.
This app also includes SMS alerts. These alerts are system generated and sent to beneficiaries and stakeholders automatically.
All the data available on the app real time basis and any functionaries of any level can view it using credentials.
Functionaries of block level, state level district level or National level can use and view the app without any discrimination.
One of the main purposes of the Poshan tracker application is to offer a 360 degree view of Anganwadi centre activities. It takes care of service deliveries of Anganwadi workers, pregnant women, lactating mothers and children.
How to Poshan tracker app Download?
National eGovernance division, Government of India is the developer of this app.
Here is the link to the Poshan Tracker Apk Download
Click Below, download button and then click on Install Button
How to use Poshan Tracker app?
This app is available for all Android phones. After installing it on your phone you can open and use it anytime.
Whether you are an authority or beneficiary you can use this app.
If you are an authority. Username and password is given by the government to you. Enter the same details to start working through the app.
If you are a beneficiary then you can register your account using some necessary details to fill up the form.
Here is what ICDS CAS Poshan tracker consists of…
- It introduces a very robust convergence mechanism
- This app incentivizes states and union territories for meeting the targets
- It also offers incentives to Anganwadi workers for using IT based tools
- Mapping of different schemes that contributes towards eradicating malnutrition
- Eliminates huge weight of registers
- Introduces height measurement of children at Anganwadi centre
- Social audit
- Does real time data monitoring system
- Last but not the least, it helps in setting up Nutrition resource centres.
Hope you loved this article. Comment below, if you have any query.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?
- TechnologyAugust 25, 2023Finalgrow.com free Instagram Followers- [Instant in 3 to 5 minutes]