Last updated on September 14th, 2022 at 03:11 pm
Headshot! Winner winner, chicken dinner!
If these words steal your heart, you are a real gamer. While many sites have been banned from installing and playing Pubg, we have sneaked some secrets from the internet world. Now, you can play your favorite game and unlock new adventures on your PC. Read more to know how you can enjoy the game on your device.
How to play Pubg on a laptop?
Pubg Lite allows you to play the game on your laptop without paying any fees. As it has load graphics so you can run on your laptop having low-end specifications.
- Click the link to visit the Pubg lite website.
- Tap on the yellow download button.
- You will land on the next page, where you have to tap the button again.
- Once it is done, you can put your credentials to log in. If you are a newbie, you can create one.
- Next, click on the install button to get it in your computer’s local storage.
Now you’re ready to enjoy the play without paying a penny.
Also Check:- How to play Pubg Game on Android Phone
How to play Pubg emulator on PC?
If you are tired of using thumbs to control the gameplay, playing it on a laptop is the best choice because it gives you unbeatable flexibility with the mouse and the keyboard.
Fortunately, Tencent is the official pubg mobile emulator that allows a player to operate and play it on a PC or laptop. It is also called Gameloop Pubg mobile emulator. The best thing is that it does not demand high-end hardware to enjoy the game.
- Download the official version of the Tencent gaming buddy emulator by clicking above download button.
- Once it is done, you can run the software.
- Then it asks you to download additional files that won’t take more than 10 to 15 minutes.
- When you have downloaded all the files, enter your credentials that will be shown for pubg stats.
- Now you can launch the gameplay.
How to play Pubg Mobile on PC without Emulator?
You can enjoy pubg mobile on your PC without using any emulator by mirroring.
- Allow USB debugging from your phone.
- Install Apowersoft on your PC and also download it on your phone via Google Play Store.
- Now connect both the devices via USB data cable.
- To start mirroring the screen, open the game on the PC.
- You can enjoy the game after configuring keymap settings.
How to play Pubg on Chromebook with keyboard and mouse?
For this, your Chromebook should support the game and also the Play Store.
- Open Play Store on the desktop.
- Now type and search pubg.
- Click on the game in the listing and tap on the install button.
- Wait for a few minutes until your Chromebook has installed pubg.
- Once it appears in your app list, it is available to play. You can enjoy it via keyboard and mouse.
Does Pubg mobile work on Chromebook?
Pubg mobile works on Chromebook without any hassle. You can get it from Google Play Store.