The Tshwane University of Technology is inviting applications for admissions to their graduate, and postgraduate as well as diploma courses. If you are planning to take admissions in TUT, then here is how you can pay the TUT application fee. It is a one-time, non-refundable fee. Each application in a different subject or stream will require an application fee separately and each needs to be paid either separately through different transactions or as a one-time transaction.
How to pay TUT application fee?
You can either try to pay the fee through
- A direct bank deposit,
- An electronic transfer
- Postal order and/or
- An internet transfers
You must pay R240 per application form submitted to TUT. If you are applying for five separate courses, you must pay R240 five times. It is the amount that goes towards the administrative charges for processing an application form. It is non-refundable which means if you are not selected for the course, you will still not get the amount back.
TUT application 2022 opening date
Each year the Tshwane University of Technology opens up the application process for the next year’s admission on 1st April. For 2022 admissions, the application forms opened on 1st April 2021.
TUT application 2022 closing date
Each year, the application form closes on 30th September for the corresponding year. As for 2022 admissions, the last date of application was 30th September 2021.
How to upload documents on TUT application?
Uploading relevant documents is the most essential part of the TUT application.
Step 2. Click on the Apply Now tab as shown above to start the application process.
Step 3. Fill in the details present in this segment like your personal information, nationality details, detailed address, street address, and even contact information. All red stars must be mandatorily filled.
Step 4. Add your documents next to the tab and complete the application form.
Alternately, choose your student’s web and from the first-time applicant option, click on the option where you can see the certificates.
- Follow the path: Online registration> registered users> add Student PIN & press login. From the student’s web section, press on first time applicants, and then after choosing the certificates that you can see, load/view the documents.
- Choose the category and then press on the upload document option.
- Browse through the documents saved in your system folder and upload them.
- In here you can only upload one document at one time, so you have to keep coming back to upload multiple documents.
- Press the Save tab to complete the uploading of documents.
Here’s how you can upload the documents, either from the apply online segment or from the online registration portion. If you are planning to apply to TUT, read the application details from here.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- NewsSeptember 2, 2023Whatsapp Is Planning a Major Redesign for Its Android App; Check It Out!
- NewsSeptember 2, 2023ChatGPT for Android available In India, USA and other countries
- NewsSeptember 2, 2023Now use Venmo payment method for new Xbox games
- NewsSeptember 2, 2023PlayStation Plus offers Free Games for September