Last updated on November 23rd, 2021 at 06:54 am
How to pay BPI credit card?
To pay the BPI credit card, here are the following steps.
- First, sign in to the BPI Online option and then visit the other services option.
- Choose the Manage recipients option and then add a recipient.
- Select billers in the billers’ field and then choose the BPI EXPRESS CARD CORP (BECC).
- Add your customer number, verify the details and then click on the Confirm option.
- Add the one-time password (OTP) and then press the Submit tab.
How to pay BPI credit card using GCash?
You can also pay your credit card bill from the GCash app.
- Add your MPIN after opening your GCash app.
- Press on the Pay Bill option then choose credit card under the category of billers.
- Choose the BPI credit card option.
- Enter your BPI customer/card number, account name and the amount you have to pay to complete the credit card bill payment.
- Press the Confirm tab after cross-checking the information available on the confirmation page.
How to pay BPI Credit Card Online using BDO?
Visit the BDO website and from the BDO website login, click on the online BDO banking option.
- Use your registered ID and password to log in.
- Choose the My Quick Links option, and from the available options, choose the Credit card bill payment option.
- Choose the auto-charge arrangement option and complete the application form. Further, click on the Submit tab.
How to pay BPI credit card via Metro bank online?
To pay the credit card bills through online Metro bank services, you must follow the below steps.
- Go to your Metro bank online services and then sign-in to your account.
- Choose the Credit card payment option.
- Select your BPI credit card, add the amount, accept the terms and conditions, and press on the proceed tab.
- When you receive the pop up prompting redirection to the Bancnet online, click on the OK option.
- Add the information that is essential when adding the source bank account and then press the Submit tab.
How to pay BPI credit card Through Paymaya
- In your PayMaya app, add your password.
- Press on the Pay Bill option; choose BPI on the biller address.
- Add your customer card number, the amount you wish to pay and the name of the consumer in whose name the credit card exists.
- Verify the payment details once again and then press the Pay option.
Where to pay BPI credit card?
You can pay for your BPI credit card either through BPI online, BPI mobile app, in the branch or through third party payment channels.
BPI is one of the trusted channels for owning a credit card. Before you take a credit card, read how you can pay the BPI credit card bills through online and third party channels here.