The Old mutual app money account is another asset for customers looking for smarter banking and investment facilities. It also works towards approving loans and even goes onto offer funeral claims.
The old mutual app account gives you an extra account option. So you can not only avail of a daily swiping account but also a savings account with it. The savings account will earn you interest by investing your money in Unit Trusts.
How to activate old mutual money account app?
Activating the Old mutual app money account requires you to walk through a few steps.
- Move to the Client Service area and add your ID number to it.
- Reply to the security question and then add the one-time password (OTP) you received on your phone.
- Go to the Money Account Activation card option.
- Add the last 4-digits of your PAN number. Add your card PIN to it to verify.
- Accept the terms and conditions after reading the whole document.
- Once you click on the Next tab, your money account is already activated.
Also Read: How to Apply for Old Mutual Loan?
How to Transfer money from Old Mutual App?
To transfer money from the Old mutual app money account to another account, this is what you need to do.
- Choose the Pay option from the Menu page.
- Click on send money tab and then tap on generate send money.
- Choose the recipient to whom you would want to transfer the money.
- Add the secret PIN and then click on the send money option.
- Once you have sent the money, the receiver would get an SMS with a 10-digit code. This is the send money code that can be used for encashing the voucher.
How to withdraw Money from old Mutual App?
Since the money is received in a voucher form, you would need to encash it.
- Withdrawing money can be done from Checkers, Shoprite, Usave or Pick n Pay stores. You would just need to pay Rs.2 towards withdrawal charges.
- Cash withdrawal can also be done with the purchase of goods.
- Withdrawing money is also possible from any of the SASWICH ATMs.
You have to though stick to your daily withdrawal limits which are R5000 a day. The temporary cash limits are also imposed on every account and it is nearly R10, 000.
How to old mutual rewards register?
Registering with the Old mutual app money account needs you to click on the given link.
- You would need to fill in your personal details like name, number, and type of ID, birth date, country code, and telephone number.
- Click on the terms and conditions checkbox to move forward.
- After choosing your login details, click on the done tab.
- After registration, you can see the www.oldmutual.co.za rewards section. Click to check all your rewards that come with the creation of an account.
How to old mutual rewards login my portfolio?
Once you create an Old mutual app money account, you can easily refer to your portfolio from there.
From the left bar, create and check your portfolio by browsing through the different options available with the app.
How to old mutual app free download?
Downloading the old mutual banking app can be done for free from the Google Playstore and Apple AppStore for Android and iOS devices.
The Old mutual app is an easy, effortless way of banking. With it, you can also unlock different rewards and account benefits. Try to bank with them to gain innumerable benefits if you are a South African citizen.