Online Job Application System (OJAS) is a web interface that allows quick and transparent recruitment processes. The government of Gujarat (GOG) has mandated recruitments of Class I, II, and III cadres through OJAS only. It advertises live and all in-future advertisements and examinations through this front.
How to OJAS application form download?
The OJAS application form has to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store and Apple appstore. The downloaded app gets auto-installed from the appstore on your device.
How to apply OJAS online application form?
To apply for the OJAS online application, these are the essential steps you must follow;
- Go to the OJAS website and then press the online application tab.
- From the next tab that gives you the option to choose advertisement by departments, you must click on the dropdown and choose from LRB (Lokrakshak Recruitment Board) and PSIRB (P.S.I Recruitment Board) options.
- After selecting the course, move on to the next screen and click on the green Apply tab next to the name of your application.
- To read the details, click on the Details option and then start filling the application form.
- Add your registration number and birth date, then click on the Apply tab.
- You can either apply through OTR or you can skip it and start filling up the form directly.
- Add your personal, professional and academic details while following their instructions to fill up the application form.
- Physically disabled applicants can seek a scribe by filling in the details of the person they wish to use or their examination.
- Click on the online application tab and click on edit to make any changes you wish to add later.
- Upload your photograph and digital signature in the space given.
- Add your documents and then apply for taking a printout.
How to check OJAS application form status online?
Check the online OJAS application form status link. Add the application number and the birth date, then click on the OK tab. Your application status will be visible, and you can make a decision based on it.
The benefits of applying through the OJAS platform include the below-given points.
- If you are looking for a government job, OJAS can facilitate all kinds of job alerts and notifications with this website.
- You will not miss out on any potential to acquire a government job.
- It will reduce the unemployment level in the state.
The different requirements of the OJAS application include the following criterion.
- Different posts require different educational qualification requirements. For mid-level jobs, plus two is the minimum required qualification.
- The applicants must not be below 18 years and should not be above 30 years.
- The government of Gujarat jobs require a domicile of that particular state for the application.
OJAS application last date
The last date of the OJAS application was 26th October.
If you are willing to apply for a government job and belong to the state of Gujarat, read these instructions carefully. The government of Gujarat is trying to streamline the government jobs by establishing this portal for general applicants.