Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 12:58 pm
The Municipal Credit Union of New York City has recently launched the upgraded version of the mobile app compatible with both the Android & iOS platforms. The MCU has introduced a new app to enhance their customer’s digital banking experience.
What is NYMCU App?
The NYMCU new mobile app offers a mobile express view displaying a snapshot of your account balance even without logging into the mobile app. You can also avail a personalized dashboard in which you can set up the background, theme, color, and navigation style as per your preference.
The dashboard is the financial command center. The app also lets you set up notifications via text messages, email, and push notifications so that you can stay updated about your account all the time.
- The app allows you to pay utility bills and even offers robust savings and investment options.
- You can easily manage your credit card with the help of this application.
- You can pay your credit card bills, order a card replacement, activate your new card, view your account statements, and credit card balance with the app.
- Further, you can deposit checks, apply for a loan, and locate nearby branches and ATMs and do a lot more with the app at your fingertips.
- The NYMCU app is quite a safe and secure app and you can log into the app with the Touch ID or Face ID.
The app enjoys a rating of 4 on the Apple App Store and works on iOS devices that have version 12.0 and later. The app is about 135.8 MB in size and the current version of the app is 3018.0.1.
How to USE NYMCU Online Banking App?
You can use this direct download link or go to the App Store and search for the NYMCU Mobile Banking app.
Then, you can hit the Get button and provide your Apple passcode to install the app on your iPhone or IPAD.
Then, you can log into the app with your online banking credential.
Further, you can click on the relevant tabs located on the top of the app screen including Account Information, Apply for Loan, Transfers, Bill Pay, Alerts, TextME, e-Statements, and Help.
How to sign up for NYMCU Online Banking?
You can use your existing credentials of online banking for logging into the app or sign up using the below steps:
- Create a username and then enter your Municipal Credit Union account number.
- Further, you have to enter your name and DOB.
- The next thing you need to do is provide your contact number and email address.
- Finally, you will need to create a password and click the confirm button.
- Your request will be processed and then you will receive an eight-digit PIN that you need to use to login.
How to transfer Money using NYMCU App?
If you want to transfer money, then you first need to add the payee details, wait till the activation period completes and then quickly transfer funds to the payees’ account.
How to deposit check on NYMCU Mobile App?
Launch the app, sign in and then click on the Deposit Check option.
After this, you can click a picture of both the front and back sides of the cheque and then choose the account to which you want to deposit the cheque.
You also have to confirm the deposit amount and then hit the Deposit button to process it quickly.