Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 02:22 pm
What is Noisefit app?
With the app, your athletic and health needs are met easily in one place. All you need to do is connect your smartwatch, and you will get all your health-related notifications through SMS and calls. Noisefit also features one of the most diverse lifestyle communities that come together to meet the common goal of remaining fit together.
How to download Noisefit app?
The Noisefit app can be installed, from the Google Play Store for your Android and Apple appstore for your iOS devices, respectively.
How to use Noisefit app?
To operate the app, these are the steps you need to use.
- Download the app on your iOS or Android device.
- Next, turn to your watch and from the device section of the app, choose the bind device option and then the Noisefit Evolve option.
- The QR code scanner pops up on your phone, and to match it with your watch, you must go to your watch’s settings. From there, choose the QR code for initiating pairing.
- Scan the QR code on your watch using your phone.
- Your watch is all set to use and can be readily used to carry out the everyday tasks assigned through the app.
How to stop Noisefit app running in background?
If your battery is draining fast, and you find the Noisefit to be the reason, you can always stop it.
- Open the Settings tab from your app.
- Choose the apps and notifications tab, and then choose the All Apps tab.
- From the three-dot menu in the upper right segment, click on the Show system option.
- Choose the Android System and then app notifications.
- Toggle off the option that says apps-consuming battery.
Simultaneously, for iOS devices, try to initiate background refresh.
Follow this chain of actions, Settings>General>Background app refresh>use the toggle to turn the background app refresh on or off for the Noisefit app.
How to lock Noisefit app in background?
To lock the Noisefit app in the background, you can follow the below steps.
- From your app settings in your iPhone, view your Screen Time tab.
- Click on Turn on-screen time which will further direct you to answer if the phone is yours or your child’s.
- Choose yourself in this section and then choose the Use screen time passcode option.
- You can set a screen time passcode and then reconfirm the same.
- Next, choose app limits and then add a limit to your app.
- From the given categories choose the Health & Fitness option.
- From there choose Noisefit and then click on the Next tab from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now add the time for which you want to lock your app and then add the time duration.
- When you go to your app, you will be able to use it only for the set time.
For Androids, click on the Security option> boost speed>Settings tab>lock apps> toggle the switch next to the app.
Noisefit app reviews
Noisefit has been serving health-conscious customers for a while now. If you are using Noisefit, you will find a lot of user-friendly features within the app. The app is also quite fast and keeps data accurately in the store. The app is given a 3.4-star rating by the Google Play store and a 3.1-star rating by the Apple appstore. The app is safe, secure, fast, friendly and apt in maintaining your data.
Is Noisefit app safe?
The app is safe since it uses a combination of physical, technical and administrative control to secure your data.
The Noisefit app is one of the best health and fitness apps in the industry. Syncing it with your smartwatch is very easy. Find more about the app from this article.