MyCRA App: It is often believed that once a tax return is filed that taxpayers need not worry about the taxes until the next year. But the fact is that the tax-payer requires to keep a close inspection on the various methods in his best interest to know about the outcomes of the upcoming tax session. And he is required to do this throughout the year.
Although this can be a hectic thing to do, App MyCRA is all here to help you relax.
What is the MyCRA application?
My CRA is the mobile application of the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) that can be convenient to use for the taxpayers. All the main aspects of the tax information can be easily reached through this CRA application and the payments can be made for own balance owing.
- Get access to the notice of assessment
- Get credit information
- Get status of the benefits return and the income tax
- Get personalized benefits
- Get the buy-back funds for Lifelong Learning Plan and Home Buyer’s Plan
- Manage and update your direct deposit and contact information with the CRA
- Contribution limits for RRSP and TFSA
- Charity information
- Help with your taxes
How to get started with the CRA user id and password (beginner’s guide)
This process can get completed by following two steps.
In the first step, you will have to provide your personal information.
- Enter the number for social insurance
- Then, Enter the date of birth
- Enter the present ZIP code
- Enter any amount from your income tax ad benefit returns (that you have entered previously). You should have one copy handy
- Now you will create your id and password for CRA
- Give answers to certain security questions and get started
In the second step, you have to enter the code for security for CRA
- Return to the MY Account
- Select your ‘CRA Login’
- Enter the user id and the password
- Enter the code of security of CRA
How to download the MyCRA application in your device?
You can easily sign in to your MyCRA account. You can follow these simple steps and proceed with your services.
- Go to your web browser
- Type in www.cra-arc.gc.ca/mobileapps/
- Search for the MyCRA link
- Enter your preferred language (either English or French)
- Tap on the ‘Login’ part (you will be asked to sign in using your id and password for CRA or with a sign-in-partner