Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 12:58 pm
Motilal Oswal Trading app is one of its kind and is one of the predictive engines in use for traders. The app is powered by artificial intelligence and combines the strength of machine learning, cutting-edge technology, and deep industry insights.
With the help of the app, one can automatically buy and sell ideas. Strategies for trading with the app are purely rule based.
The market reports are comprehensive and completely based on trends.
How to check balance in the Motilal Oswal Trading app?
You will have to open a demat account with the app.
To check balance, you will have to view your Demat holding statement and checking Demat account status is possible even through portals.
How to trade in the Motilal Oswal app?
To trade in the Motilal Oswal trading app, one needs to follow the below steps.
- A trader needs to have an account with the Motilal Oswal app.
- Click on the tab which points you to open a demat account.
- Motilal Oswal would send you a link to open the Demat account.
- Once the online account opening phase is completed, the account can be opened the next day.
- A welcome kit will be issued with the client ID and password.
- After downloading the app, you can login with the ID and password.
- Now as an user you can start trading with the app and also fill your requirements with the MO Trader app.
How to buy an IPO in the Motilal Oswal app?
Login to the app and then move to the IPO section of the Motilal Oswal app.
- Press on Place an Order to apply on an IPO.
- Accept the terms and agreements by clicking on the checkbox.
- Now you’ll get a list of IPOs from the listing and then click on the IPO you wish to apply.
- IPO bidding page can be checked for total available funds, beneficiary account number and the IPO name.
- Select the investor category, quantity, price and then click on the Confirm order option.
- Once the order is confirmed you can allocate funds by clicking on Fund Hold and release option.