Today’s generation is very much fond of buying things and investing online. Investing in various stocks, gathering capital for your business, and maintaining assets are the main focus of every businessman. So, today we will talk about the MORRIS PAY App which primarily deals with various types of financial instruments and technologies that can help investors know more about the financial market. And also, help to make strategies on how to bargain and invest in different kinds of trades.
A new technique i.e. LR Fund is introduced which we will be discussed in the upcoming parts.
|Size||varies with devices|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Powered by||Longrich Technologies|
What is LR Trading in MORRIS PAY and how to use it?
LR Trading is a private limited company that is not run by any Government company, and it started the trading business on 21st May 2004. It is recognized as a private unlisted company and has a classification of ‘company limited by shares’.
MORRIS helps investors to deal with LR Trading by combining considerations with global approaches and involving the local markets.
LR Trading is unique and quite new in this financial market, so if you want to invest in LR Trading then MORRIS PAY is a good and helpful company that will help you in dealing with the LR Trading.
How to transfer/withdraw money using MORRIS PAY APP?
- Open the app or visit http://www.morrispay.in/CustomerLogin.aspx and login with your phone number and password.
- Now after successful login, you will be directed to your morris app dashboard. There you will see your wallet balance.
- For transferring money from your wallet to the bank you need to tap on the three lines shown on the top left corner.
- After tapping, a Menu will appear, you need to click on the wallet.
- After that, a sub-menu will appear showing four options like money transfer, money transfer KYC, and 2 others. You need to click on the Money Transfer.
- Now if you have not added your beneficiary account then firstly add beneficiary by clicking on it. Now verify your registered mobile number by entering the received OTP.
- After verifying, now enter your bank details correctly and click on Make a Payment Button and then Payment Button.
- Now enter the amount you want to transfer and select the favorable transfer mode.
- You can select IMPS transfer mode if you want a quick transfer but this will charge you some extra money.
How you can download Morris Pay App?
You can visit http://www.morrispay.in/ and from there you can log in as a customer or you can also download the app on your iPhone or Android systems.
Morris App allows using Morris Coins which can be used at times when you don’t have enough cash on your Morris wallet or bank account and still you can make payments or invest in something. So, download it can make use of Morris App.[su_spacer]
So, we have provided some basic details about Morris App and would recommend you to download and make use of something useful.
If you want to ask anything related to Morris feel free to comment below.