MinMathi app is launched by The Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of women (TNCDW). The app is developed to help SHGs women in different ways.
Explore more to know how Min Mathi helps the SHGs women, How to download and do registration, its uses, and much more.
|Android Required||5.0 and up|
Min Mathi app is totally free to use. Any android mobile user can download the app and can take advantage of the app.
The main aim of this app is to provide digital facilities to SHGs women.
MinMathi app Uses/Features
- The App provides the e-Learning platform for SHGs women. They can now learn about various sectors like banking, health, financial inclusion, COVID-19, and agriculture. They can also learn how to use the app.
- The app provides info related to women wellness programs that will help the SHGs women to take benefit of Govt. Schemes.
- It allows e-banking and money management easier for women.
- It allows women to connect with SHGs across the country.
- The app also helps in growing your SHGs.
- With the help of this app, the SHG women can now connect to their product buyers easily.
- Aspiring women can now connect to the experienced and trusted advisers.
Note:- Some of the above-mentioned features are not fully available yet but they will be soon.
How to do Registration?
Simply follow the below-mentioned steps and get registered yourself within minutes.
Step1:- Install the MinMathi app and open it.
Step2:- Now Select your Language. Here I Selected English.
Step3:- Now enter your working mobile No. and click on next.
Step4:- The app will auto verify your number by OTP. If it doesn’t then you can also add the OTP manually.
Step5:- Now Click on Proceed That’s it.
You can also add your Name and SHG Info in the settings.
How to Download
Users can download the app directly from the google play store.
This is all you read about Min Mathi App.
If you have any questions regarding this feel free to comment below.