Microsoft Teams can be used on smartphones as a mobile app. It is available on the Google Play and App Store for direct installation. Here is how you can use the app for chatting:
How to use Microsoft Teams mobile app?
- You have to launch the Teams app on your smartphone and then tap the Chat icon from the bottom toolbar.
- Then, you have to type the name and email address of the person with whom you wish to chat.
- After this, select the person’s name and begin chatting by typing your message.
- You will see a bottom toolbar from where you can attach an image, emoticon, GIF, or document.
- It is also possible to change the font style or color from the chat settings.
- Next, you can press the ellipsis icon to share content from other services.
If you want to know how to share files via the Microsoft Teams app, then this is how you can do it:
- On the mobile app, click the Files icon located at the bottom of the app screen and then press the Add option followed by choosing the Files option.
- Doing this will launch the built-in Files locations to browse for different cloud-based services like local files, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- You can choose the location from where you want to share the file and then select the relevant files.
How to start a meeting in Microsoft Teams mobile app?
You can follow the below steps to schedule a meeting in Microsoft Teams. All you have to do is click the Meetings icon, and then choose a name and set a meeting time. After this, you can either share the meeting link or invite people directly.
How to schedule a meeting in Microsoft teams mobile app?
- You can schedule a meeting in the Microsoft Teams app by launching the app and then pressing the Meetings icon.
- Add a name to your meeting and set the start and end dates as well as the meeting time duration.
- Invite participants by pressing the Share Meeting Invite option. Alternatively, you could also copy the meeting link and then send it to the participants.
- When you have to start the meeting, then click the Join icon and then tap the Join Now option.
How to create a team in Microsoft teams mobile app?
- Click the Teams option at the bottom of the app screen and then you will be redirected to the Manage Teams page.
- Press the Add option to create a new team and then keep the name of the team, add a description, and select the privacy level.
- Finally, begin inviting people.
How to join a meeting in Microsoft teams mobile app?
If you have a direct meeting link shared with you, then all you have to do is click the meeting link and choose the Microsoft Teams app. Next, you have to click the Join Now option and if the meeting has started, then all you need to do is begin communicating or else wait for the host to join.
I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.