Mashim mobile app and Mashim portal app is dedicated by Bhopal Minister of state for school education, Shri Inder Singh Parmar. It is the app through which students will be able to do each work related to the Board office by using their mobiles. This will not only save time and money but will also make it easier to carry out the work.
Shri Radheshyam Juanita has informed me much about the app later. He told that all the works regarding the Board will be carried out on the portal of the board. The students, teachers, and the school can operate it through their mobiles or computers either from the school premises or the home itself.
Features and uses of the Mashim app
- The quality study material will be given to all the students through Mashim mobile app.
- Constant evolution will also be done along with this. All these facilities will be made available in a fixed time. So the students will not need to visit kiosks.
- The app also ensures to maintain the safety of the data and documents which will eradicate the possibility of misuse.
- The app will work as a platform for direct conversation between the board and the students. All the facilities, services and information will be given to the school through it.
- Not only this, through this teachers will be able to upload their question papers for checking the internal evaluation or students. They will be able to upload the marks of evaluation.
- All the payments of the teachers will be transferred directly to their bank account.
How to do registration online for teachers & students?
Step 1:- First, they have to open the app.
Step 2:- There will be three options for signing up as a teacher, student, or school.
Step 3:- After choosing “student”, they need to sign up by filling in all the details like name, mobile number, and email.
Step 4:- After that, they need to fill in the school code and class. Then they will receive an OTP.
Step5:- After verifying OTP, their registration will be done.
The same process applies to the teacher. Just instead of “student”, they will have to sign up as a “teacher”.
How to use Mashim App?
After logging in, the students will get all the assignments and self-study materials through the app itself. It can be used as an online platform of conversation between the students and the teachers.
Internal exams will be held online on this platform. Marks will also be posted on this platform only. The students can also get their mark sheets from here.
How to download Mashim app in Android, iOS and PC or windows?
For Android devices, one needs to simply open the Google play store. Type MASHIM in the search box and then install the app. If it is not available in the play store, open google and type download MASHIM APK file.
For PC, download Noxplay. This will work as Google Play with the help of which one can download this app.
This app is not available for iOS devices. It can be shared from your android to the iOS device using any Bluetooth sharing app.
How to get Mashim Enrollment form?
The enrollment form can be found on the website http://Mashim.nic.in/.
It will open the official website where you will be asked to fill up the details like your name, guardians name, school code, subject. Fill in the details and follow all the steps to get your enrollment done.
If you have any queries feel free to comment below.