The mark sheet can be easily downloaded from DigiLocker without access to the Aadhar card.
Here is how you can do it.
- Press the sign-up button and then visit the official website for Digi locker.
- After entering the mobile number click on the continue tab.
- An OTP would come to your phone number, you will have to insert it in the space mentioned for entering the OTP.
- Click on the verify button to get the job done.
- Now login using the username and password you got.
- Here you would see an option that directs you to a tab on it if you don’t have an Aadhar card.
- Once you click on it, you would be taken to your account. From here you can easily download the mark sheet.
How to download the CTET mark sheet from digilocker?
After downloading the Digi locker app on your Android or iOS devices, you can straightaway access your Xth and XIIth Marksheets from here, this way.
- Open the Digi Locker app.
- Now go to the Access DigiLocker option.
- Enter the mobile number registered with your CBSE board.
- Further, enter your Aadhar card details
- If Aadhar is missing simply enter the OTP you receive on your phone and complete the login process.
- Now you can easily access the mark sheet you want.
How to download ICSE marksheet from digilocker?
By following this way, you can easily download the mark sheet for the ICSE board.
- Login to DigiLocker by placing your username and password.
- Sync in your Aadhar number from your Profile page. If it’s already synced do not sync again.
- From the left side panel check on the Pull Partner documents Menu.
- On the next screen, you have two dropdowns.
- Select the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination.
- From the next dropdown, choose the Marksheet option- Marksheet, Passing, or Migration.
- Now for the next section enter the roll number and passing year.
- Now, press the Get Documents tab.
- Your certificate, mark sheet, or migration would get downloaded for you.
How to download NIOS marksheet from digilocker?
To download the NIOS mark sheet from DigiLocker, you will have to do the following steps.
- Login to the DigiLocker app using your mobile and Aadhar number.
- Go to the education system once you have signed in.
- Choose the Board as NIOS.
- Now enter the required details.
- Your mark sheet will appear on the screen for you.
How to download 10th marksheet from digilocker PSEB?
Download the 10th mark sheet from DigiLocker for PSEB (Punjab Secondary Education Board).
- Follow the login procedures as given above.
- Now download the certificate from the site.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- ApplicationFebruary 20, 2024Maha Food Hall Ticket 2024 Download Now- with Exam Dates
- ApplicationFebruary 18, 2024tsbie m services hall ticket download Inter 1st, 2nd year 
- AppsFebruary 18, 2024Register on Nivesh Mitra App and Download Certificate/Noc
- AppsFebruary 17, 2024Cozovmoni App Download for Android (2024)-Cozovmoni.com