Detailed Information On Manodarpan Initiative
Manodarpan is an initiative that comes under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Since the Covid-19 pandemic hit the world, many students have been depressed, as they could not to attend school. This service from the government aims to lessen the stress and anxiety of children and adolescents.
What is Manodarpan app/portal?
It is an initiative to provide psychological support as well as counselling to students. Any individual in need of counselling can visit the website manodarpan.mhrd.gov.in or call on the helpline number 8448440632. It also aims to answer and mitigate the concerns of parents and teachers.
On the website, you will get all the resources. Students have access to articles on how to spend family time in a productive way and also learn in a fun manner. Interactive online classes are a part of the curriculum, and that is what the site highlights.
There is a section for teachers, that aim to support and empower teachers to use new-age tactics to keep students engaged. It involves the learning of life skills, and also engages activities like play and learning.
The website also aims to help parents understand their children better. Parents are actively involved in the learning process from home in Covid times. The site mentions many ways to facilitate the same.
How to Manodarpan app download?
You can access the portal online. There is no application for the same.
Manodarpan App Launch Date
The launch date for the web service and helpline was Tuesday, July 21, 2020.
Who launched Manodarpan initiative?
The Union Ministry of HRD along with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, launched the initiative as a part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan scheme.
How to use Manodarpan app?
You can open the web page and find out all the resources.
- The service aims to provide a wide range of topics for the student’s mental health and emotional needs, during the pandemic-stricken times.
- The expert panel comprises eminent personalities from the field of education, psychology, counselling, and mental health to address all kinds of emotional and mental needs of the children and adolescents.
- The panel will provide services through counselling, both online or over the helpline.
- The HRD ministry has stressed the importance of continuing education, even in these times.
- The webpage MANODARPAN, posts many practical tips, answers to queries, and videos on the same.
- It also has an online chat tool or platform.
- You can access a handbook on ‘Enriching Lifeskills & Wellbeing of Students’. The books answer the queries, and concerns of the students, their families, and the teachers as well.
- You can also access webinars, podcasts, and audio-visuals. They include posters, videos, flyers, comics, and short films.
Many parents, students, and teachers have expressed their acceptability for the platform.
Some have said that it is a very good initiative taken by the government.
Many people have praised the initiative and also seeking assistance on emotional and mental grounds.
The entire fraternity has accepted the services, for the betterment of their children, as they are stuck at home.
This is a great initiative from the government today.