What is Macaulay Honors application?
The honors application is for students who appear for the degree exams. The application must be completed online and is a way to declare the essential documents of the students to the authorities. Only first-time applicants can apply for the honors application.
How to apply for Macaulay Honors Application?
To apply for Macaulay, follow the below process template.
- Visit the website from any of your browsers.
- On the right side, click on the dropdown to choose freshman or transfer applicant and from the next dropdown, select freshman or honors application.
- Login to your application form and then click on the create new application option.
- Add your personal, background, academic, educational and supplemental information.
- Fill the online application and attach all relevant documents and ID.
- Click on the Submit tab to finish the application once completed.
What is Macaulay Honors application requirements?
The Honors application requirements include;
- Applications are invited from first-time college students.
- One must be able to provide official high-school transcripts.
- Two academic recommendation letters from a previous organization.
- A character certificate from the previous school.
- Essays and writing samples of 500 words each.
- A $65 application processing fee.
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS, PTE or Duolingo scores.
- Supporting documents must be added.
How to check Macaulay Honors application status?
To check the your honors application status here’s what you must do,
- Visit the website, home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu and add your username and password.
- From the left side Menu options CUNYfirst and from there, press the Student Center.
- Move to the Admissions segment and then press on the View Details tab.
Macaulay Honors application deadline?
The last date for the application was 16th December 2021.
The honors application is a way to enter the institute to obtain an honors degree. If you are willing to try for a seat then do read the essential information here to apply when the application is next announced.