Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 01:29 pm
How to log out of Netflix on TV from phone?
Here are the steps if you wish to sign out from Netflix from your phone.
- Once you’re inside the Netflix app, look below towards the right corner within the app environment.
- You will come across a More icon.
- Once you click on the More tab, which is just three lines stacked one above the other, you will find an option to sign out of it.
- Choose the sign-out tab, and then in the pop-up window agree to the sign-out process by clicking on the Yes button.
How to sign out of Netflix on TV from computer?
If you’re wanting to sign out of Netflix on TV from your computer, you might either need to
- Sign out of the Netflix website
- Netflix app for Windows 8 and 10.
To sign out of the Netflix website, you will need to follow the below steps.
- From your browser, open the netflix.com website.
- Now look towards the upper right corner of the website page and from there, just move your mouse over your profile section, and then from the list that appears click on the Netflix home screen.
- Choose to sign out from the Netflix page.
- Once you tap sign out from the profile name of the profile section, you’ll be signed out of the page immediately.
To sign out from the Netflix app for Windows 8, follow the below process;
- In the Netflix app, swipe from the right side of the screen to click open the Charms bar.
- From the Charms segment, click on the Settings tab and then punch the sign out tab.
- From the pop-up choose the sign out tab again.
For Windows 10, follow the below process;
- Choose the More options tab located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Chose the sign-out options and then click on sign out from the pop-up.
Also Check:- Latest Pikashow v60 App [Free Netflix Series]
How to log out of Netflix on TV app 2021?
Log out of Netflix on Firestick. Choose the below steps to carry out the process.
- From your Home screen, move to the Settings option on your Firestick.
- From Settings choose the Applications option.
- Thereon choose to Manage all installed applications.
- Try to search for the Netflix program from the list.
- Click on Netflix and then click on Clear all data to sign out from Netflix from your Firestick.
Additionally, you can browse through your Settings, move to the My Account section. Choose the Amazon account and then click on De-register to log out of your Netflix account.
- Log out of Netflix on TV Samsung
For your Samsung TV, go to your Netflix Home Screen, then click open your Menu.
- From the left-hand side of the Home Screen, choose Get Help
- If your Home Screen does not show the Get help segment, then browse through the Settings tab denoted by a gear sign.
- Choose to sign out of the screen.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm and sign out from Netflix.
- Log out of Netflix on TV Roku
Here’s what you got to do to sign out of your Netflix account on Roku TV.
- From your Netflix Home screen, you will need to click open the Menu section.
- From the left side of your Home screen, you can choose the Get Help tab.
- If the Get help segment does not appear on your screen, choose either the Settings option or the Settings gear sign.
- Choose sign out and then tap on the Yes tab to confirm the same.
- Log out of Netflix on LG TV
To exit Netflix on tv LG TV, choose these below steps.
- From your Netflix app screen on your LG TV, look at the upper side of the screen.
- You will find the Menu tab, click on Settings from the menu.
- Next tap on the sign-out option which comes last on the dropdown that appears on the Settings option.