- How to lock and unlock cash app card?
Locking or disabling the Cash app card full of money is not what you’d want to do. But, then any violation of terms and conditions, including ‘too many attempts to sign in’ can lead to locking of your Cash app card. If your Cash app card is open on too many devices also then there could be locking of your device.
To enable cash app card when disabled it would involve the below steps.
- Sign up for a new Cash app account using the same email ID and contact number.
- Tap on the profile tab from the Cash app home screen.
- From the many options, choose the “Personal” tab.
- You would be sent to a new page to fill in your details. Incorporate your email ID and your phone number here.
- With these steps, you can access your old Cash app account.
Also Read: How to Pay with Cash app Card Qr Code?
How to lock cash app card instantly?
Instant locking of your Cash app card or enabling the Cash app card when disabled is done by using the below-mentioned steps.
- Login to your security account from your Cash app.
- From the top right corner click on the profile tab.
- Move down and choose the privacy and safety tab.
- Push the security lock to the right; enter your PIN or Touch ID.
How to unlock cash app card?
To enable Cash app card when disabled, use the below procedures;
- Once you have logged in to the Cash app account, go to the profile section from the home screen.
- Choose Support from the end of your profile page.
- Call the Support team for your locked Cash app account.
- The confirmation email would come to you once your account is unlocked.
- Perform the initial verification and then finally re-activate your account.
- Active Your cash App card with these easy steps.
I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.