Chime is a mobile banking app that cannot link bank accounts. Thereby, you cannot link the Cash app to your Chime account.
However, the Cash app allows you to link your bank account or your debit card to it. So, you can either try linking the Chime bank account or the Chime debit card to it easily.
How to link the Cash app to the Chime account?
Cashapp has a wallet that can help you store the money when received. The chime and Cash app work great for those who invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies. Once both are linked, it’s an incredibly fast money transfer from the Cash app to Chime and vice versa.
However, the Cash app allows you to link only one debit card and a single bank account at any point in time. To link Chime, you will have to replace the existing one with the Chime account. But you still have the facility to link a different bank account while linking your Chime account through the debit card.
To link the Cash app to your Chime account there are two ways to do it.
1) Link the accounts directly
- Click on the bank account icon in the lower-left corner.
- Press the Link Bank option
- Click ‘no’ when asked to add a bank using a debit card.
- Next, choose Chime as your bank from the dropdown menu.
- To be able to use it, log in to the Chime account, and link it with your Cash app account.
2) Link the Chime card to your Cash app account
- Click on the Bank account icon from the lower-left corner.
- Click on the + Link Bank option to add your Chime account.
- Add the debit card number when asked and click on add card.
- Click on the Chime bank information.
- Add the other details of your debit card.
- You’re all set and linked to the accounts.
Also Read: How to Deposit Check on Chime App?
What payment apps work with chime?
A whole lot of apps work with Chime, some of them being Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Google Pay, and PayPal.
How to link my chime account to cash app?
You can either link the Chime to Cash app directly or via the Chime debit card.