The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) can be tracked down and used to the best of their abilities by installing the Lawfully app. If you have an open immigration case, the Lawfully app would only take 3 minutes to decide a date for your case.
The app uses AI algorithms and machine learning to decide on the fate of each case. Users from almost 191+ nationalities have so far used the app. There are almost 344,712+ registered cases that have been taken care of through the app.
How to USE Lawfully App?
You can either use the app version or sign up with the web browser.
- After completing the downloading and installation of the app, create an account.
- With the app, you can consult an experienced lawyer with 10+ years of experience.
- Through the app, you can fill in your immigration request.
- Using the app you can also file fresh requests for ongoing immigration settlements.
- The app would ask if you are a green card holder who stayed in the US for more than 3 or 5 years.
- Once you reply to that question, the app can guide you to set up an interview with the immigration officers.
How to track USCIS Case with Lawfully app?
The app automatically tracks your application and there is nothing much you need to do from your end. Simply click on the case tracking option and it will show what’s happening with the applications filed under the app. Updates and notifications about the progress made in terms of your immigration process are pushed easily into your phone.
How accurate is lawfully app?
Most of the time, the app is accurate. To prove its accuracy it asks you to pay $99.9. They claim the amount would be refunded if they fail to make the right prediction about your immigration status.
How does Lawfully app work?
If you are using the Lawfully app, here is how you can use it successfully.
- After downloading and installing the app, sign-up with it.
- Fill in essential details like your email and a password to complete the sign-up process.
- If you want to apply for immigration, complete the online form with the help of the Lawfully app.
- Upload all essential documents that support your immigration request. Attach them with the N-400 form while applying online.
- You can get your form reviewed before you go for the submission of the form.
- Once your application is considered complete by the Lawfully app, go ahead and submit your completed application to USCIS.
The app is found to be one of the most efficient immigration trackers over the years. People love its accuracy and user-friendliness to a large extent. The app also connects you to the best immigration lawyers at a moderate budget. Through the app, you can seek all the help you need to get through your immigration interviews.
is Lawfully app safe?
The app vouches for your safety. Information is stored in a vaulted pattern within the app that cannot be easily accessed even by quality hackers and malware. Reviews of the app have proved its quality as more and more people join to review the app.
The Lawfully app is a one-stop solution for those struggling with their immigration requests. Stop by, to read this article carefully, and then use the app to make your immigration process easier.