The LA wallet is a simple app that allows you to perform and complete simple tasks fruitfully. With the help of the app, you can generate an image that is 100% unique. It helps you keep a digital print of the current Louisiana state ID and even your driver’s license.
The use and showcasing of this image of your driver’s license is completely authentic and abides by Act 625 of the 2016 session and are approved by the Louisiana ATC.
Age-restricted purchases at local bars, restaurants, and retail outlets are possible by flashing the ID stored in this app.
The app also facilitates the renewal of licenses. The LA Wallet also offers paid services Verify You Tm Pro verifies your age which can help keep businesses ATC compliant.
With the app, one can easily have digital access to their vaccination records through the La wallet app smart health card.
How to LA wallet app free download?
The LA wallet app free downloads for Android and iPhone are suggested below.
1. For android
LA wallet application is present on Google Playstore so you can download it from there easily.
2. For iPhone
Download the LA wallet app for iPhone from the Apple AppStore so we can install it from there.
How to create LA wallet account?
To create the LA wallet account you will have to follow the below steps.
- As soon as you open the app, you will have to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Next, you will need to enter the email address and password. You would also be asked to confirm your password.
- Click on the Create an account tab if you wish to have a wallet.
- Then create a four-digit PIN and once done you can see your wallet. If you want to add a location, you can do so.
- Next, you can add a license to it as per your requirement.
- Type in the details after tapping on the add License option. Your name, license number, and other details need to be entered accurately.
- The La wallet digital ID will pull out your ID details and that would be added to the app.
Does LA wallet verify you?
Verify You is a feature, very typical of the LA wallet. Under this feature, the LA wallet identification card can be validated by another LA wallet license holder.
Using a QR code, a verifier can validate the following;
- The ID validity
- Complete name of the ID user
- The driver’s license number
- Age and other details
The verifier can only see what the presenter wants them to see.