The Kotak Mahindra scholarship scheme helps girls’ study further after the 12th if they choose to do so. It is a collaborative project covered by CSR Living and Education of the Kotak Mahindra Group of companies. Meritorious girls selected for the program can pursue graduate studies after the 12th.
The professional degrees can be pursued in any stream from a NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited organization within India. The Kotak Kanya scholarship’s last date for this year is 30th September.
How to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship application form?
To get the Kool Kanya Scholarship application form, you need to find it online. The application form is readily available online and can be quickly filled from the Kotak Kanya Scholarship site.
The primary application requirements for filling up the application form include the following documents.
- Aadhar Card copy
- Admission or an offer letter from the college
- Photograph of the candidate (passport size)
- Bank account details in the form of a canceled cheque or the passbook front page alongwith other essential documents
- Family’s income certificate or proof stating family income
- Fee receipt or a letter stating the fee for the course in the current academic year.
Who is Eligible for Kotak Kanya Scholarship?
Eligibility is decided based on the below-mentioned points.
- This scholarship is for girls from anywhere in India.
- Excellent candidates who have been admitted to a particular graduation course can apply.
- Girls must have secured 75% or more marks in their 12th board exams.
- If the applicant’s annual family income is 3 lakh or less, they can apply for this scholarship.
What is the application process for Kanya Scholarship?
The process is not huge, and the application process requires candidates to complete the below steps.
- Click on the given link to reach the application site.
- Visit the Kotak Kanya scholarship page from the leading site and then read the application information appropriately.
- Fill out the application form and add all the details accurately.
- Tag up all the required document copies in the space provided and then re-verify all the information once again.
- Click on the Submit tab and keep a printed copy for further reference.
How long does the application process take?
The last date of the Kotak Kanya application process is 30th September 2021, and the results will be announced in November. The scrutiny of the application process would take approximately two months. Soon after the results are declared, the scholarship amounts would be transferred to respective funds in the same month.
If you are in your 12th currently and wish to study further, but your family cannot provide for the education, you can opt for these scholarship schemes. One such scheme is described in detail in this article. As per the eligibility criteria mentioned, you can apply for it in the coming year if you are eligible.
Kanya Scholarship amount
The scholarship amount is Rs. 100, 000. It includes the college fees and other requirements of the course.
What is the last date to apply for Kanya Scholarship?
The last date to apply for the Kanya scholarship was 30th September.
kotak kanya scholarship official website?
The Kotak Kanya scholarship official website link is provided here.