What is Jobjack pep application form?
Jobjack pep is an entry-level South African job portal from where you can apply for multiple jobs altogether. If you struggle to find the right job, you can add your CV here and complete your profile.
Once your profile is submitted, no sooner will it be visible to employers who would filter your profile and send job opportunities right in your way.
How to apply for Jobjack Pep Application online?
If you want to fill it online, then these are the steps you need to follow.
- Create your account on PEP’s official website after being routed from the Jobjack application forum.
- Search for a suitable job profile and then check for the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the online application form; each job profile will have a different educational requirement.
- Fill in the demographic details, educational and previous job experience details in the provided space.
- Add your government ID number or Passport details along with your salary expectations.
- Once the application form is filled, press the submit button, and then if the need is, take a printout of the application form.
The Jobjack application form filling requires certain minimum requirements.
- If you are a South African citizen, you must submit your South African government ID. If you are an outsider in South Africa fulfilling the legal working rights, you must have suitable identity proof.
- The educational qualification for a job requirement must be fulfilled. At the minimum, you must have passed your 12th grade.
- You must be at least 18 years and above to meet the job requirements.
Total vacancies vary from time to time. Almost 17000 plus employees are working with the PEP group in South Africa.
How to get Jobjack Pep Application Form 2021?
So, here’s a bit about the Jobjack PEP application procedure. If you want to work in the PEP store, you can either click on the vacancy advertised on Jobjack for PEP or directly visit the PEP career page to know more about the job profile you’re interested in.