Last updated on November 23rd, 2021 at 06:37 am
What is jet account?
The Jet account is a fashion brand that has a wide network of fashion stores in South Africa. Currently Jet is not focusing on its online business, instead have prioritized its in-store business.
Mostly Jet is focusing on people visiting their physical stores.
How to apply for jet account online Application
To open an online Jet account, here are a few steps for you to follow.
- Click on the given link to open a Jet account online.
- Add the country from where you are applying, and then press the Next tab to complete the application.
- Choose Nationality, RSA ID number, complete name, mobile number, birth date, gender and email address.
- Answer questions about your current health and employment condition, and also add if you permit collecting information from a registered credit card bureau.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and complete the application process.
What are JET Account Opening Requirements?
There are three JET account opening requirements.
- Your ID book
- Residential address proof
- Current payslips or bank statements
How to open jet account with SMS?
Message Jet club with your name, 19-digit or 16-digit Thank U card number to 35442. You will receive a call back from the bank people.
How to pay my jet account online?
You can pay your Jet account online via the process of electronic fund transfer.
Add the name of the bank, account number information, branch number, and in reference number, add your Jet account number.
How to pay jet account with Capitec app?
For your Capitec app, the Jet account payment is considered to be an account transfer and here is the process you have to follow.
- Select the Transact option and then the Payments tab.
- Add the secret Remote PIN to sign in to your account.
- Choose a beneficiary and also add the details of your payment.
- Add your secret remote PIN again to confirm.
Can I open a jet account online?
You can open a Jet account online but, they prefer in store account creations. Of late, they are focussing more on their offline business compared to their online business.
If you wish to have a Jet account, here is a write-up that touches on various essential aspects of opening an account with Jet. Read them carefully, and then decide if you want an online or an offline account.