Jeevanpramaan.Gov.in app download for android: Jeevan Pramaan is a digital service where pensioners of state government, central government, defense personal, or any governmental body can present their “Life certificate” proofs. It is a biometric-enabled digital service in India that has crores of Pensioner families registered.
As per the Government of India, post-retirement the pensioners are required to provide their “Life certificates” (proof of them being alive by every due date) to the organization they are seeking pension from.
Jeevanpramaan.gov.in pensioner login
Pensioners can download the Jeevan Pramaan Android OS app from the following link Install app. For using the facilities and availing the benefits of Jeevan Pramaan app, the person has to be eligible based on the following criteria:
- He/she must have worked for and retired from any government organization.
- He/she must be receiving a pension from any government organization.
- Also, he/she should be an Aadhar cardholder, and their number must be registered with the Pension Distributing Agency.
- For downloading and Logging in to the Jeevan Pramaan app, an individual has first to provide his/her e-mail address on the web form and then download the app from the link given there.
More related articles
What is Jeevan Pramaan id?
Jeevan Pramaan id is a unique identification of a registered pensioner. Pensioners can use this id for logging in to their Jeevan Pramaan account.
Fingerprint scanner for Jeevan Pramaan
Fingerprint scanner or other biometric devices for Jeevan Pramaan registration and login are a must. Such devices are used for factual verification of any individual. Devices which can be used for Biometric scanning for Jeevan Pramaan are:
- Mantra MFS100 Biometric Fingerprint USB Scanner.
- IRITech BK2121U dual iris scanner.
- Morpho fingerprint scanner.
- Biomatiques (IRIS) scanner.
- Precision fingerprint scanner.
- Secugen scanner.
- TATVIK fingerprint scanner.
Life certificate for pensioners pdf
The Life certificate for Pensioners pdf consists of the following columns:
Certified that I have seen the pensioner Shri/Smt./Ms. __________ holder of Pension Payment Order No. __________and that he/she is alive on this date.
Designation of Authorized Officer:
Once can download this pdf from the following link as well pensionersportal
Jeevanpramaan.gov.in Life Certificate Registration Online
For registering yourself with the Jeevan Pramaan and getting a Pramaan id, follow the steps given below:
- Download and open the Jeevan Pramaan android app on your device. You can also follow the Windows link for the same.
- Now click on new registration and fill in the required details. (It would include your Aadhaar card number, bank account number, bank name, pension payment order, and your mobile number).
- Click on generate OTP, and it will send the OTP to your given mobile number. Copy it to the required section.
- Now connect the Biometric device and authenticate your identification (fingerprint or iris scan) using your Aadhaar details.
- After that, submit the details. Once your details get validated by UIDAI, your registration will become successful, and you will receive a Jeevan Pramaan id. You can either save it or print it as well.
RD service for Jeevan Pramaan
The RD Service for Jeevan Pramaan ensures utmost online security and safety. It allows secure registration of the devices while ensuring that no data gets stored on any of the devices. W.e.f 1st October 2017, all biometric devices for Aadhaar identification and authentication must get registered by UIDAI.
After registration, any chances of data storing in devices gets eliminated and thus makes the whole procedure safe.
Jeevan Pramaan Umang app
Umang (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is an android friendly app that is meant for submitting digital life certificates also known as Jeevan Pramaan. Developed by MeitY (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology) and NeGD (National e-Governance Division) it provides a platform to the government pensioners for submitting their life certificate and checking online status for the same.
For submitting Jeevan Pramaan (life certificate) from home through Umang app:
- Download the UMANG app from Playstore.
- Login to the app and locate Jeevan Pramaan service.
- Now connect a mobile compatible biometric device.
- Locate and click on the “General Life Certificate” option. You can now see your Aadhar Number and mobile number in the Pension Authentication tab.
- Now click on generate OTP.
- Now you need to scan for biometric. Do so, and authenticate the same.
- Once done, you can now check your Jeevan Pramaan by clicking on the option “View Certificate”.