What is JAIIB application?
JAIIB (Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) is the exam, officially announced by the Banking and Finance department. The online registration began on 09th November and the examination dates are announced for 8th, 9th, and 22nd January. JAIIB is launched with the aim to enhance banking and financial services, banking technology, and customer relations, new posts are announced to fill in these positions.
How to apply for JAIIB exam?
To apply for the JAIIB exam 2021, here is how you can do it.
- Visit the JAIIB 2021 examination, click on the given link.
- From the Home Page, click on the Examination/Courses option.
- Choose Flagship courses from the options available.
- Select JAIIB and a new page will open up where you can proceed with the JAIIB application process.
How to download JAIIB certificate?
Download the JAIIB certificate by clicking on the given link. Ideally, if you pass the exam, your e-certificate will be emailed to you. You cannot download it from a mobile device but from a computer or laptop.
How to download JAIIB admit card?
Downloading the JAIIB admit card is possible using the below process.
- Visit the official website using the given link.
- Register an account with JAIIB and log in to your account.
- Add your membership number and password to download the admit card.
How to change JAIIB exam center?
Changing the JAIIB exam center is not possible for personal reasons. However, if there are valid reasons like a transfer for changing the JAIIB exam center, you can write to this email ID ([email protected]) at least 45 days before the exam.
Here’s a bit about the JAIIB application and if you wish to appear, you can start by reading this blog about the exam.
When did JAIIB online registration begin?
Online registration began on 09th November.
What is the last date to apply online for JAIIB Registration?
The last date for the online JAIIB application is on 29th November.