Ithuba National Lottery app was first granted the license in the year 2015. Ithuba Holdings operates this application. You can check daily the historical Powerball, lotto results. The app also allows checking recent today’s results.
The National Lottery Commission, established in the year 2000, regulates the lottery application.
The fiscal year transaction totaled up to a sum of R 3.972 billion. They reached this summit through an average transaction procedure of five million rupees per week. This application generated a sum of R 4.7 billion through Lotto sales.
This made them rank as the topmost gambling in South Africa.
|App Name||SA National Lottery|
|Size||Varies With Devices|
|Android Required||4.0 and up|
|iOS Required||9.0 and up|
SA National Lottery application creates numbers that have the highest winning possibilities. They accomplished this process through the intelligent methods coded in this app.
You can now get the lotto numbers instantly. Use the app to get your results.
Newly updated features
The application has updated certain features that will surely grab your attention. These are:
- Updated user-interface
- They have added push notifications
- They have improved the user experience
- Check daily/historical lotto/Powerball results.
Is it safe to play with Ithuba Lottery?
- There is a page on the website of the National Lottery which describes the dedication of security for the users. They give obvious information, recommending steps to keep their online accounts safe.
- Their top priority, as stated by the developers of the application, is to keep the details of the users safe and secured.
Ithuba National Lottery app download
Download the biggest lottery application at a click. Hurry because it’s free. To download, follow the three simple steps:
Also, read about South Africa’s EskomSePush Load Shedding App.
- Get the latest version of this application by clicking on the play store application of your device
- Click on the download option
- Type in the username and the password to login for the National Lottery account
- There is an opportunity for unknown players. They can register for their account through the application
App Apk Download Link
For Android Users.
They have set several criteria for the people to download this application. These are:
- They have set the age limit: Eighteen years or older
- Handheld partners approved retailers, and participating banks may bring the tickets and hand them to the customers in person.
- They have restricted the availability of tickets only to those who have ABSA, Nedbank, FNB, and Standard Bank accounts.
Uthingo introduced this lottery application to South Africa on the 11th of March 2000. Ithuba is the current operator of this app.
From the total amount gained, they pay thirty-four percent to the central charitable distribution fund, six percent as retail commission, and ten percent as operational cost. They grant the remaining forty-eight percent as the prizes.