What is Illam Thedi Kalvi application?
The Illam Thedi Kalvi initiative is an attempt to bridge the gap in knowledge for students between Standard 1 to Standard 8 during COVID-19. Students have missed classes and regular, appropriate guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Most of the schools were working through the online classes, and arranging those classes took some time. The initiative is started by the Government of Tamil Nadu as a pilot project in 12 districts of Tamil Nadu.
How to Illam Thedi Kalvi apply online?
Eligible students who want to participate in the program must log in to the website: Official website
- From the Home Page, click to begin the online registration process.
- A registration form opens up next for you to fill.
- Add details relevant to you.
- Add your training, educational details, and any other information relevant to the training process.
What are application Requirements?
To apply in the initiative, the application requirements include,
- To initiate communication with children, the volunteer must be fluent in English.
- The person must at least be 17-year-old and must be willing to teach Tamil, Mathematics and English.
- The individual must be willing to participate and must not be doing it under any compulsion.
- The participants must be willing to shred six hours every week with children.
How to do Illam Thedi Kalvi registration?
These are additional steps for you to complete in the process of Illam Thedi Kalvi registration process.
- Answer if you want to be a volunteer, and choose between a full-time or part-timer.
- In the next column, mention the area where you will be comfortable teaching.
- Mention if you are vaccinated with the first dose, both doses or even mention being non-vaccinated.
- The following segment is where you must answer in 1000 words each as to why you want to volunteer & your volunteering experience so far. Apply by clicking the submit tab.
Illam Thedi Kalvi application form download Link?
The process is online, and there is no way one can download the application. However, you can print the application once downloaded.
How to Illam Thedi Kalvi application status check?
To check the application status of the Illam Thedi Kalvi program,
- Visit the website, log in and then go to the check status option.
- Add a few essential details and click on the Submit tab.
Ideally, the government hasn’t released any application status check process. But the ones who are applying will get an option to do so.
What is the Illam Thedi Kalvi application last date 2021?
The scheme was launched on 19th October 2021.
Under this scheme, volunteers can take courses between 5 to 7 pm regularly. Students between the first to the fifth standard can be trained by students who at least have passed Class XII. Similarly, students from Class six onwards must be attended by those who have a degree in the concerned subject. A minimum of six weeks of education will be covered weekly.