What is ICredit personal loan app?
Icredit personal app is the next generation Fintech solution that utilizes big data and modern AI technology. It offers personal loans to customers who do not have access to banks like Home loans, car loans, cash loans and mini cash loans, alongside mobile phone loans and paperless loans. These offerings prevent people from standing in long queues for a long time.
How to ICredit loan app download?
The ICredit loan app apk download is possible from any of the third-party app stores for Androids as well as iOS devices.
- For Androids, you must visit the Security Settings and then click on the checkbox to access downloading the apps from any of the third-party app stores.
- For iOS devices, one must trust the app post downloading it to the device by visiting the General Settings from the iOS device.
- Further, visit the third-party app store of your choice and then detect the app from it. Click either on the Inject tab or download tab and then allow the download.
- In-between, you might have to verify your human status by downloading a few more apps from it and also by using it on your device.
- Complete the download, run and install the app on your device.
How to get loan from ICredit loan app?
Here are a few steps that one needs to follow to submit the ICredit loan application.
- Register with your mobile number to obtain a mini cash loan.
- You will receive an OTP in your number; add it to the device to verify it.
- Photocopies are not allowed to apply for loans and you must verify your original PAN card.
- The original Aadhar card must also be verified, the front and the back of the card must be scanned well.
- Add and confirm your address plus provide two references.
- Add any other details required and then click on the Submit tab.
Some requirements must be met for those who want to submit the ICredit loan application.
- Past payment behaviors and CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau India Limited) score will need to be checked.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and must be 21 years of age.
- Applicants must possess a valid PAN card and Aadhar card.
- They must have an active bank account.
ICredit loan app review
After a ICredit loan application, you can get a loan for an amount between five thousand and fifty thousand INR. The loan term can vary from 91 days to 120 days in particular. The maximum APR is 20% and transaction and other fees towards the loan amount taken are zero. If you are taking Rs.20, 000 at an APR of 20% then with an inclusive service fee of 10% for a 91-day term the amount one has to pay back is Rs.22, 997.20.
The loan is a simple process; there are no meetings, no paper works, facilitates direct bank transfers and a five to ten minutes approval process is what makes Icredit unique. This is a good opportunity for those who need short-term loans.
Here’s a bit about ICredit loan application and the loan process. If you are seeking a loan and want to consider taking a loan, do read more about the process mentioned here and take the required loan amount.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?
- TechnologyAugust 25, 2023Finalgrow.com free Instagram Followers- [Instant in 3 to 5 minutes]