You can’t transfer money from Venmo to PayPal without a bank account. They don’t work together, and there is no other way to link them other than a bank.
How to send money from my Venmo to my PayPal account?
Since there is no link between PayPal and Venmo, you cannot directly transfer money from Venmo to PayPal. However, if you link a common bank account between your Venmo and PayPal, you can quickly initiate the transfer through the via-media bank. Add a bank account to Venmo and PayPal, and your name in all three accounts should be the same.
- Click on the Transfer tab from your PayPal account.
- Now, choose the bank where you want to make the transfer.
- Once the money is transferred to your account (it takes 3-5 days with the standard transfer process), open the Venmo app.
- Click on the Manage Balance tab and then make to your Venmo balance.
How long does it take to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal?
Standard transfers would each take 3-5 days. It takes 3-5 days from PayPal to a bank and from the bank to Venmo, and it will take another 3-5 days.
Is there a way to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal?
The only way to transfer cash from Venmo to PayPal is via a bank account.
Transfer money from Venmo to the Bank account and then from the bank account to PayPal following the below steps.
- Transferring money from Venmo to the Bank account can be done by the following steps.
Choose transfer option>add the desired transfer amount>choose the transfer method>select the commonly linked bank account>click on the Add option.
- Now, the money needs to be transferred from the bank account to PayPal.
Open your PayPal account>click on the Transfer money option>add money to your balance>add the amount you wish to see in your account>select the bank account>click on the Add option from here.
Also read: How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Venmo?
Can I Pay someone on PayPal with Venmo?
Yes, by following the via-media route through the bank, you can initiate payments to someone using PayPal from your Venmo account.
Transfers between Venmo to PayPal and vice versa is a process not many knows. Ideally, one cannot make such a transfer directly but through a bank. Refer to this article to know more about the transfer process.
- Chris Glynn is an experienced writer specializing in content related to Cash App and Venmo. With over 8 years of expertise in the field, his advanced and creative writing skills enable him to provide users with accurate and insightful content.
- VenmoDecember 2, 2023Does Venmo Work Internationally in Canada, Mexico, UK, Nigeria?
- VenmoDecember 2, 2023How to Search People on Venmo “Different Methods”?
- VenmoDecember 1, 2023How to Use Greenlight Card on Venmo (Guide 2023)?
- Cash AppNovember 13, 2023What is Cash App Bitcoin Purchase Limit? Increase bitcoin limit