Transferring money from PayPal to Venmo is done in the below way.
How to send money from PayPal to Venmo account?
- Transfer through a common Bank account
In this process, you must link the same bank account to Venmo as well as PayPal. Your bank account, Venmo, and PayPal must reflect your name in the same way.
- Add money from your PayPal account to your Bank account.
- Click on the Transfer money tab from your PayPal account.
- Now add the amount you wish to transfer from your PayPal account to your bank.
- Once the amount transfer is successful, you must wait for 2-3 days before reflecting it in your bank account.
- Instant transfers can be done quickly but is not free and has some charges on such transfers.
- Once the bank account has the amount, immediately log in to your Venmo account.
- Now click on the Manage balance option and then transfer the amount. Further, click on the Done tab and choose the bank you would like the transfer to happen.
- Now click on Add money and wait for the amount to transfer from your bank account to your Venmo balance.
How to send money from PayPal credit to Venmo?
To transfer money from PayPal credit to Venmo, you need to use your bank account as the mediator.
- After logging into your PayPal account, you must enter the person’s email address to initiate the transfer.
- Transfer money from PayPal credit instead of your PayPal direct balance.
- Now click on the sent tab and wait for the transfer.
- Once the amount is in your bank account, use your Venmo app to transfer the money from your bank to the Venmo account.
How long does it take to transfer money from PayPal to Venmo?
Can I send from PayPal to Venmo? The answer is you can. For those of you who want to transfer money from PayPal to Venmo, it would mean transferring money from PayPal to the commonly linked bank account and then to Venmo. Each takes 3-5 days when opting for standard transfer.
The transfer happens in half an hour, but there is a fee for the instant transfer of funds you must pay to make the transfers.
How do you link PayPal to Venmo?
The only way to link Venmo to PayPal is through the use of a common bank account. There is no way to connect both of them.
Do PayPal and Venmo work together?
No, PayPal and Venmo do not work together even though they are branches of the same company.
Money can be sent from PayPal to Venmo, but it is lengthy and a via-bank process, but it is not entirely impossible. Read this article to know what is possible to do between Venmo and PayPal.