How to enable cash app dark mode? Cash app is one of the easiest money transfer platforms designed not only for money but also exchange of cryptocurrency and stocks. Apart from sending, receiving, and withdrawing money, you can also deal in stocks and cryptocurrency very easily using the Cash app.
The app is easy to log in to and allows users to create an account within minutes. The first time someone created an account with the Cash app, it is known to be an unverified account. The unverified account has several limitations in terms of how much can be sent and received apart from other restrictions.
Cash App Dark Mode
To get over these restrictions, one must get themselves verified. Verification is not a long process and simply needs a day or two if the information provided by the user is authentic. Off late, there is a huge uproar with the night mode coming up in the Cash app.
Besides making your app look good, it also saves your phone’s battery and definitely calms your eyes. The night mode is designed to rest your eyes by preventing a lot of light from entering your eyes during the nighttime when looking at the mobile screen which is soothing for the eyes.
Cash App Dark Mode for Android devices
Latest Android devices easily support the dark mode of the Cash app. The process is very simple, just a toggle is all it takes to turn on the night mode.
– Login to the Cash app and then go to the Settings tab of your app.
– Visit the General section.
– Click on the Display/Appearance/Theme tab and then search for the dark theme.
– Toggle the switch on and in seconds your screen would take up dark mode or night mode.
Cash App Dark Mode iPhone device
The dark mode beautifies your Cash app screen. It looks far richer and also uses the least energy supply.
– After logging into the Cash app, click on the Settings tab.
– Move to the Display and Brightness option.
– From there one can either choose Light or Dark mode.
– Users can also choose the automatic tab to change the screen to light mode by day and dark mode by night.
How do you get the dark mode on the Cash App?
You can follow the above instructions to toggle the dark mode on the Cash app.