How to add money to Venmo from PayPal?
It is not possible to add money to Venmo from PayPal.
The easiest way to add money from Venmo to PayPal is by linking a common bank account to both platforms.
Transfer money from PayPal to the Bank account and then from the Bank account to your Venmo account to make a transaction from PayPal to Venmo.
- From PayPal, click on the Transfer Money option.
- Select the bank common between Venmo and PayPal to initiate the transfer.
- Now, move to your Venmo app and from there, click on Add money to your Venmo balance.
- Select the bank common in PayPal and Venmo.
- Initiate the fund transfer and wait till your amount reflects in your Venmo account.
How to send money from PayPal to Venmo?
It has to be transferred from PayPal to a bank account and then to Venmo from the bank account.
Follow these below steps for sending money from PayPal to Venmo.
- Venmo and PayPal must be added to the same bank account.
- Your name must be the same both in Venmo and PayPal.
You can also add the PayPal debit card to Venmo for making transactions.
Also Read: How to Send Money from Venmo to PayPal?
How do you link PayPal to Venmo?
Linking PayPal to Venmo is possible only through bank accounts. Ensure your name in Venmo matches your PayPal account, and the names in both match your name in the bank account.
- The first step in the process would be linking the bank account to your Venmo app.
- Next, add the same bank account to your PayPal app.
- Transfer money from your Venmo app to your bank account.
- Now click on the add money option of PayPal.
- Add the exact amount you added to your bank account in the PayPal add money option.
- Within minutes, the amount would be transferred from your bank account to your PayPal.
This process is the best way to link PayPal and Venmo.
Do PayPal and Venmo work together?
PayPal and Venmo do not typically work together even though they belong to the same company.
Can i send money from paypal to venmo 2021?
Yes, you can send money from PayPal to Venmo in 2021, not directly but indirectly.
Are venmo and paypal the same company?
Yes, Venmo and PayPal belong to the same company. Braintree acquired Venmo, and then Braintree was acquired by PayPal. As of now, both are branches of the same company.
Here’s a little about transferring money between Venmo and PayPal and vice versa. If you have any doubts about transferring money between these two platforms, refer to this write-up.
I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.