Guaranteed income Program Houston Texas Application process is easy & Simple. Just Visit the Houstonequityfund.com website and apply for the fund. Here is a quick simple guide for you.
It is part of the social justice and Economic Equity Houston Fund that came into existence with the death of George Floyd. It partners with Mayors for the Guaranteed Income scheme. They are beginning the pilot program that will run in ten marginalized neighborhoods primarily. These neighborhoods have been declared underserved throughout Houston. These people have experienced
- Justice related issues,
- Experience health issues
The above conditions limit them from earning an income for themselves or their families. The fund aims to help their living and their families in a lot of different ways.
What is Houston Equity Fund?
The Houston Equity Fund money can help families with a sum of $375 per month for 12 months at a row. A total amount of $4500 can be earned by each family. This amount will be given to 110 families through this special pilot program.
The fund can go towards transportation, housing, and child care or even for procuring healthy food. Applications are open from the 19th of May for the process and will close on the 25th of May at 11:59 pm on Wednesday.
How to apply for Houston Equity Fund Application?
To apply for the Houston Equity Fund application, you must go through the below steps.
Step1- Visit the Houston Equity Fund application link website to begin the application process.
Step2- Scroll down to the option called the Link to Application tab.
Step3- Choose the language and then click on the Next tab.
Step4- Next fill in the information that shows your eligibility for the Guaranteed Income Pilot program.
Step5- Provide your consent on the next page by checking the round checkboxes.
Step6- Enter your complete address in the next section. If you do not have a house of yours, you will still need to share your complete home address. Include your social media handle alongside.
Step7- The next segment will ask you questions about you and your family. The segment will ask you to fill
- Birth date,
- Correspondence mode,
- Number of family members above and below 18 years old,
- Marital status,
- Home language, and
- Sexual orientation
Step 8- Next, you must go ahead and answer questions regarding your health.
- Past 4-week’s activities,
- Emotional and bodily changes in the past 4-weeks’ time,
- Body pain index,
- Average health and mental condition related parameters
- Add your financial condition and work related details with information about the past 4-months of monthly income.
Further, add your job type, and about people who contribute to your home’s functioning.
- Answer other different segments if they need to be part of the pilot program. Submit your completed application and wait for your results.
What are Application Requirements?
Application requirements for the Houston Equity Funded pilot program include;
- An individual must be 18-years-old.
- You should be a resident or a citizen of Houston.
- Your earnings need to be equivalent with the Federal poverty standards
Who is Eligible for Houston Equity Fund?
- Your SSN (Social Security Number) is essential.
- A valid email ID and phone number.
- You must have a residential address.
- If you have a job that pays you an annual income, you need to specify the amount in the form.
Your benefit is in the money they get and it is $375 per month and a total of $4500 a year.
If you want to know more about the Houston Equity Fund pilot scheme, read this article for more insight.