What is Headspace app?
Meditation is a greatly sought after activity in today’s world. Although meditation is an Eastern gift to the world, yet, the app is not based on any religious practices. If you are willing to strengthen your mind or your heart or body, meditation is the next best thing to go to. Meditation evokes different responses in different individuals, and scientists are continuously trying to find out the functioning of the brain when meditating.
There are several meditation apps in the market, out of which Headspace is one of them.
Headspace is an app that is the new mindfulness zone for those who believe in practising it. It has a user-friendly interface that works in favour of even amateurs who are new to the concept of apps. TechCrunch calls Headspace app the most frequently downloaded mindfulness app which has self-guided meditation techniques mostly narrated by Andy Puddicombe.
How to Headspace app download?
To download Headspace app, users must visit either Google Playstore or Apple appstore.
Simply install the app from one of these platforms, and use it for your benefit anytime anywhere.
How to get Headspace app subscription?
Headspace app subscriptions can be purchased in the following way.
- Subscribing through the website
- Log into www.headspace.com/subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that suits you the best
- From Apple appstore and Google Playstore
- Visit your mindfulness app and click on Explore/Library button.
- Click on any of the courses and then press the subscribe to unlock the tab.
- Select the subscription that best suits your needs and get going with it.
What is Headspace app cost?
For a month, you need to pay $12.99, and for a year, you must be ready to pay $69.99. You can also choose the student plan which costs $9.99 and also offers a family plan.
Headspace App is one of the best apps for practising meditation techniques and mindfulness. If you are a novice in this field try to take the 10-day course to start with. Once you have covered the 10-day course, move on to other courses that can help you heal.
Besides, they can help your sleep patterns, timed meditation, group meditation, and many other such techniques to carry you forward.
While reviewing the app’s performance and different sections, we can safely say that Headspace is a wonderful app, to begin with. A score of 4.5 is what can be given to the app while keeping in view its popularity and different utilities in view.
Is Headspace app free?
If you are looking for headspace app monthly plan, you can get a 7-day free offer, and if you have a monthly plan, you can get a 14-day free offer.
To conclude, it can be safely said that headspace app is a highly efficient meditation practice ground where you are guided by some of the best in this faculty. If you think you are missing the development of your life’s true purpose, head onto the site to understand more about it.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- TechnologySeptember 5, 2023smmadda.com Instagram Followers in Free [Login & Sign Up]
- AppsSeptember 1, 2023YSR Pension Kanuka App new version Download [Latest 2023]
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns