Covid19 pandemic has taught everyone to work from home. This lies with students as well. Schools are trying their best to support students so that their learning doesn’t get affected by the current situation.
Avsar App is built for the same purpose! Anyone can download it from Google Play Store. It works on all android smartphones.
What is an Avsar app?
Avsar app is an online educational platform that was launched in October 2020. It is launched by the Education Minister and has been made compulsory (Haryana).
It focuses on three components…
- Daily surveys
- Weekly assessments
- Content library
It is made to help students in their learning by giving them a school-like environment.
If you’re a student, you can also register here and be a part of the Avsar app.
You get all kinds of curriculum mapped e-content on your mobile. The key features of the Avsar app are…
- Videos by teachers
- Access to materials
- Edusat lectures
How to use Avsar App? Kaise chalaye?
If you have a smartphone you can download it from Google Play Store like you install any other App.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Type and search Avsar App.
- Click on install.
- Wait for a few seconds. Click on open.
- Or, You can simply click on this link.
Haryana education department ordered to conduct monthly assessment tests through Avsar app.
You may like to read about India’s Best Education app, Study IQ App.
Use For Student
Students can access study materials and watch lectures to clear concepts. Also, they can submit an assessment or give tests on the platform.
Contents are properly arranged class wise and subject wise so that students can understand them better.
To log in as a student…
- Install Avsar app and open it.
- Enter details like your district, school, class, name, etc.
- Click Continue.
- You have successfully logged in now. Your name is present on the top of the screen.
- You come across some terms like Active survey, Assessment, and more.
Let’s learn about them.
Active Surveys: Here you get questions and answers to the chapter you have recently learned in the Edusat app. You may get less or more surveys, depending on the surveys active at that time.
Schedule: This section lets you know about the upcoming lectures you are going to learn. The schedule is day wise.
Assessments: In this section, you get to attend the questionnaire given by your teachers.
It’s important to note that students will be selected for prizes based on their performance.
Videos: Click on the videos button to watch videos on different chapters.
Learning materials: You can access various learning materials anytime like a pdf of a chapter, photos, etc. On the home screen, you can click on news.
Use For Teacher | Registration Process
- After installing, open the app.
- Click on the Teacher tab.
- Enter your Employee code.
- After putting the code, you can see your name just below the box.
- Confirm your date of birth and click on continue.
You can now view the assessment and surveys of your students. You can solve the queries in your department as well.
How to download Avsar Education app apk?
People are searching “Avsar app ko Kaise download Karte Hain, Karna Hai” but let me tell you that downloading the app is not a tough task. You can download and install the “Avsar app” free from play store in your android devices.
But if you want to download the app’s apk version for android or Jio Phone then follow these steps.
- Visit apkpure.com
- Now in the search box type “Avsar app”
- Click on the app which looks like this as shown in the below picture.
- Tap on download.
- After the download is complete, locate the app’s apk file and click on it.
- Now follow the installation process. Allow the installation from unknown sources.
- Cheers! Your app is now ready to use.
For iOS/iPhone Users
- Visit the Apple app store and search the app name.
- Tap on the most relevant result and hit download.
- You can check this direct download link.
Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website:- www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in
Telephone Number:- 0172-2560269