What is Gruha Lakshmi Yojana (Karnataka)?
Women from the lower communities have a difficult time, especially with COVID and other such scenarios appearing and reappearing again and again. People are losing money quite quickly, and women are finding it hard to fend for themselves. If you are living in Karnataka, you can have a look at the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana and its details here.
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana in Karnataka is to support women of the lower economic clans. A monthly financial aid of Rs. 2000is provided to women through two different modes: DBT mode and free skill training.
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is going to cover one lakh women this year. It will provide skill training and will also provide women’s empowerment arrangements to individuals. Under this scheme, women will be provided financial literacy, and earning profits is also possible through this scheme.
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana’s objectives are to empower women in Karnataka and to offer financial independence to women. An amount of Rs. 2000 will be given to lakhs of women. The support is offered to landless women, agricultural workers, and housewives. Skill training is also offered to people under the scheme of Shram Shakti.
Gruha Lakshmi scheme eligibility
Only women can apply for the Gruha Lakshmi scheme. Only lower section women or medium- to lower middle class women can send in their Gruha Lakshmi application. These are the following Gruha Lakshmi scheme eligibility requirements:
- Women who apply for it need to be permanent residents of Karnataka.
- Those women who apply for the Yojana cannot have any kind of land in their name; otherwise, the Gruha Lakshmi application will be rejected.
- BPL-category women are eligible to get the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana benefit.
- No government employee can apply for it under this scheme.
- In every household, only one member can apply for the funding.
- The woman must be the head of the family.
- They, as women, must not benefit from any other funding or government resources.
Also Check:- Kcet Application Form, Eligibility Guide
Here are the documents that one needs to provide for getting into the Gruha Lakshmi scheme:
- Aadhar card, PAN card, and ration card are required for filing the Gruha Lakshmi scheme.
- A bank account and passbook are also to be submitted.
- Parivar registration details are also to be completed.
- Address proof is also a must for those who fill out the scheme.
- A mobile number and email address must be tagged to the application form.
- Submit two passport-size photos to fulfil their identity requirement.
- You will need to submit your voter ID card.
- A domicile certificate must also be submitted with the Gruha Lakshmi certificate.
How to get Gruha Lakshmi scheme application form pdf?
To get the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme application form PDF, you need to go to their website link and then click on the download form option. Offline downloading of the form will allow you to review the application form and take a printout of it.
Once you have the printout, you will be able to fill out the application and then submit it at the address mentioned.
Gruha Lakshmi scheme apply online
The Gruha Lakshmi scheme application can be downloaded from their online platform, and to do so, you will have to visit the https://gruhalakshmi.karnataka.gov.in/ site.
There is no way that the application form can be submitted online. No such mandate or instructions still appear which prove that the application can be submitted online.
Thus, to fill out the application, you will need to add your details, like your name, address, bank information, and other relevant details.
You will need to add all the relevant documents and fulfil the given eligibility criteria if you want to go ahead with the plan.
Next, you must put everything in an envelope and send it to the Karnataka One centre or to the office of the Assistant Director of Women and Child Development in any of the districts of Karnataka where you reside.
After the authorities verify the details and the documents that are submitted by you and you happen to be found eligible for the program, they will inform you.
Also, you will get the amount deposited directly into your bank account soon after the notification and confirmation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long will the scheme’s duration be for women?
The Gruha Lakshmi scheme will be active for one year, starting from the approval date.
What would be the total amount of money that a beneficiary could expect to get?
The total amount of money that a beneficiary can expect from the scheme is Rs. 24,000.
When is the scheme coming into effect?
The Gruha Lakshmi scheme goes into effect in 2023 and is aimed at both urban and rural women.
Is there an age limit to apply for the scheme?
No, they have no age limit, and to apply for the Gruha Lakshmi scheme, you will need to be the head of the household and a woman above anything else.
The Gruha Lakshmi scheme is for those women who have to rely on petty income sources. With the help of this money, they can try to sustain themselves for a year, during which they can find work for themselves. They can also use the money to fulfil their developmental goals, like covering training and other such activities.
If you are a woman from a weaker section of society, you must find out more about the scheme here. If you have a woman in your family who could be eligible for this scheme, inform them about it and also show them the value of this plan.
Mostly, this plan is for those women who head a family, and only one woman from your family can get the monetary benefit. Thus, if there are more than one such woman, you must look into the matter closely and decide judiciously as to who would benefit the most from the scheme.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- AppsSeptember 2, 2023Does Bit Quant App really gives withdrawal?
- NewsSeptember 2, 2023FREE FIRE INDIA PRE-REGISTRATION Link is here, Register Now
- NewsSeptember 2, 2023Garena Free Fire Game relaunches in India a year after ban
- NewsSeptember 2, 2023OnePlus OxygenOS 14 launching on September 25 [Trinity Engine]