what is Govchat app
Almost 80% of South Africans are unaware of their local public representatives. The government chat is the ultimate platform for communicating with the government. Communities can know a lot about their area and their rights from this app.
The app promises a triple benefit from the use of the app for the community as well as the government.
- It would promote engagement of the citizens with the government.
- Lack of accountability of government officials can be transparently communicated through this platform.
- Monitoring of the various deliveries of the local government service can be managed easily through this platform.
How to do GovChat registration?
This is how you can register on GovChat.
- Log into www.govchat.org.za and then click on the registration button.
- Choose a preferred account. Create a password.
- Establish your profile and also insert your location.
- Check the type of membership you wish to have.
- Agree to confirm the terms and conditions.
- Click to complete the sign up process.
An activation email would drop into your mailbox. Activate your account, follow the prompts, and join any conversation platform of your choice.
How to govchat app login?
To log in you need your phone number and your password. Govchat login to apply is a necessary step if you want to enjoy the Govchat services hassle-free.
How to Apply for Sassa grant through Govchat App?
The first requirement is to apply only once. You can use any of the sites to apply for your SASSA grant but that should be only one application.
Here are a few steps you need to follow to apply for the grant through the SASSA site.
- Visit https://govchat.app/home.
- It will take you to the login page where you have to login via a phone number.
- You will receive a four-digit code on your phone; you need to enter that code here.
- Close the pop-up for medical assessment if you do not want to take it.
- From here go to the SASSA grant page. Click on the tab which indicates to apply for a grant. Select the social relief distress grant.
- You will again see a pop-up asking you to enter the Whatsapp generated reference number and after that by clicking on Get Form. If you don’t have it, click on create a new form.
- The reference number would be generated which can be used to track application forms.
These requirements can be fulfilled easily through the app.
- South African Identity Number or the Refugee permit number allocated through the Department of Home Affairs.
- Complete name as mentioned in the identity card.
- Contact details like the cell phone number.
- Gender needs to be mentioned. If there is any disability, temporary or permanent, you’re dealing with; you need to mention that as well.
- Your complete mailing address.
How to govchat app ecd apply?
Go to the www.dsd.gov.za website.
- Click on the ECD Fund from the right hand side of the website.
- You need a bank account for the Govchat ECD.
- Register into the account by clicking on the https://secure.csd.gov.za/Account/Register.
- Complete all the sections and then click on the submit button.
How to govchat app download?
GovChat app can be downloaded easily from the Google Playstore. All you need to do is, install it.
I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.