The Garuda BLO app is to capture appropriate information around polling stations.
The app is capable of maintaining checklists, new form app features, and so on.
The BLO of a region can update information either online or offline for the facilities managed by them. Identifying police stations and marking the distance between facilities is possible through the app. Knowing more about important places like bus stand, fire stations, police stations, fuel pump data, hospitals, and parking area is possible using the app.
How to Install or Download Garuda BLO app?
Downloading the Garuda app on your personal computer or your Android or iOS devices is easy.
Garuda app for android
The app is available in Google Playstore.
Downloading apps from Google Playstore for Android devices is the most reliable way of app installation.
Garuda app for iphone
The app is available in the Apple App Store for iPhone users. Once you get the app on your device you can start using it in no time.
Garuda app for PC
The Garuda app on a PC can be downloaded with the help of an emulator. The most popular emulator is Bluestack and once you have downloaded the emulator on your PC, you can now download the app on your PC directly. This process can be done by opening Google Playstore in your emulator environment. Post that phase, you must install the app from your Google Playstore into your PC environment.
How to do garuda app registration?
To fill in the registration details, you can find the steps you need to take to complete the process.
- Choose the state soon after you’ve opened the app.
- Choose your Assembly.
- Add your mobile number to it.
- Add a password and confirm it.
- Enter your port number or exact location.
- Now click on the submit option to register yourself in the app.
How to use garuda BLO app?
Once the registration process is complete, you can log in to the site anytime.
- You have successfully signed in this is what you have to do.
- There is an option of voter services that can be explored- apply online, transfer/shifting, deletion (Form 7), entry corrections (Form 8), and Transportation (Form 8A).
- You can also match your checklist with the form.
- The application for a Voter ID card either for the first time or when lost can be addressed from here.
- You have to fill up a simple form- citizenship status, state, birth date, birth date confirmation document type. After typing the Captcha you can click on the submit button.
- BLO stands for Booth Level Officer.
- Searching electoral by details and EPIC number.
- Registration is required for new voter registration.
- New voter ID card application requests can be raised.
- Users can lodge complaints using the app.
- Candidate details and affidavits can be applied for from here.
- The app can showcase election results from time to time.
The ratings by the normal app stores range from 3.5 to 3.8. Usually, the reviews are fair for the app and so far people who used it have found it good.