Last updated on April 9th, 2022 at 09:39 am
What is Funza Lushaka bursary 2022 online application?
The Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary is a South African bursary that has invited applications for a multi-year programme. This bursary promotes coaching in public faculties. Eligible college students have to complete their teaching qualifications in a place of national precedence. Those who qualify for the bursary can apply for public college positions with the provincial training department of their choice. The PED may also offer employment in a PED if it has vacancies.
Students who have no past criminal records and are residents of South Africa can apply online for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
How to apply for funza lushaka bursary 2022 online application forms?
You can apply online for bursary to seek admission to a coaching qualification (B.Ed. or PGCE) or to a Bachelors diploma (B.Sc., B.Tech, BA).
- Open the e-Gov portal and Register on it.
- You need to login to the system afterwards with your username and password.
- Then, go to e-services menu and choose Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme.
- Now enter the OTP and Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- From the dashboard menu hit the 2022 application button and enter the details that have asked.
- Now accept the Declaration.
- Your matric certificate should indicate your eligibility to accomplish Bachelor’s degree admission.
- You should be acknowledged to receive a B.Ed. degree.
- You should have 60% base result for your Home Language and a base aftereffect of First Additional Language in Matric.
- You should also have a base aftereffects of half for other four subjects in Matric.
Funza Lushaka teaching bursary 2022 online application?
You can apply for the academic year of the latest Bursaries for 2022 here. Below are the Bursaries for 2022:
- Dept. of Higher Education
- Epilepsy Education Trust
- Department of Education
Application Opening/Closing Date?
The bursary will open applications from 1 October 2021 and the first-time closing date is November 2021. The closing date for re-application is February 2022.