Do you like to turn your smartphone into a projector and project your videos and movies from your phone onto a wall or screen?
Well, now it is possible with the help of a mobile flashlight video projector app for android. You can easily enjoy the bigger picture of all your favorite videos and for this, you need to download the app apk free.
What is Projector App?
So, you can use the HD Video Projector Simulator application for this purpose. It is easy to find this app on Google Play Store. Besides this, video projector Android APK file is also available for this app.
Thus, Android users won’t have any trouble downloading and using this app on their Android devices. On the other hand, iOS users can make use of the Epson iProjection application.
- The HD Video Projector Simulator app is developed by Digitech Tool Apps and is only 15 MB in size.
- It works on Android versions 4.2 and above. It has been installed more than 5 Lakh times.
- This app enables people to watch HD videos on your wall from your smartphone.
The Epson iProjection app works on iOS 13 or later versions of iOS. It is too a lightweight app and supports projection of cloud file services alongside displaying documents, webpages, images, and more.
Also Check:- How to USE Ai composite video Application?
How to download flashlight Video projector iphone?
- For mobile video projector in flashlight on walls, you can download the Epson iProjection app on your iPhone.
- You can head to the Apple Store and then search for the app in the search section.
- Once you get the results, you can hit the install button.
Also Check:- Best Smile Editor App
How to Use?
After downloading the Epson iProjection app, you can use it to display documents, web pages, images, connect up to 50 devices, use the integrated camera on your device, and also control the projector through your phone.
Also Read: How To earn money by playing Games?
How to download video projector app for Android?
- You can simply go to the Play Store, search for the HD Video Projector Simulator app, and then install it on your Android smartphone.
- Otherwise, you can make use of the APK file to install the app on your mobile phone.
- But for this, you need to enable the “download apps from unknown sources” from your smartphone settings.
How to project mobile screen on wall with Projector app?
You can launch the app on your phone, give it required permissions, and then open videos stored on your smartphone and play it with the app.
- To project the mobile screen on the wall you may require a mobile casting android app. Nowadays smartphones come with this feature inbuilt. However, download any casting app like AllCast.
- Now install the app on your phone and also on the secondary device (Like projector, led tv, etc.)
- Now connect the device through the app and stream your mobile screen.
Best projector app for Android?
The best projectors apps for Android are Epson iProjection, Projector Remote, MultiPresenter, and Panasonic Wireless Projector.
Note:- You can’t project the mobile screen directly on the wall by using your mobile flashlight. So, stop getting fooled by other websites. There are phones that come with projector lenses. You can buy them to use a mobile as a projector.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- ApplicationFebruary 20, 2024Maha Food Hall Ticket 2024 Download Now- with Exam Dates
- ApplicationFebruary 18, 2024tsbie m services hall ticket download Inter 1st, 2nd year 
- AppsFebruary 18, 2024Register on Nivesh Mitra App and Download Certificate/Noc
- AppsFebruary 17, 2024Cozovmoni App Download for Android (2024)-Cozovmoni.com