what is eVOD etv app
Watching shows and movies has become easier with the eVOD app. From locally made movies to movies from big production houses and channels, all can be found here. It brings you dramas and hours of entertainment from different regions of the world all on one platform [eTV on demand]
All you need to do is visit, https://www.evod.co.za/ and then create an account. Once the account is created, you can select a plan. The plans offer you a weekly, monthly or, daily option. So if you’re free one day and wish to catch up on shows you can take the subscription for just that day.
How to use eVOD app?
Watching eVOD is possible on two devices at a time; however, you can log in up to three devices at a time.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you will have to create an account with it. Enter your phone number, and then click to receive an OTP (one-time password).
After entering the OTP, click on sign-in and then click to either watch for free or you can also upgrade to your premium account.
After signing in, you can easily choose from the content you have on display.
Click on the Play tab and start watching your favorite soaps, series, or movies.
How to Install eVOD app apk on Android?
To install the eVOD app apk on Android, you could use two ways.
- Use Google Play to download the app. Google Play is the easiest way to download the app.
- You could also use the eVOD website to download the app apk on your Android device.
To download the app apk, you will have to simply click on the download link. Next, you will need to run and install the apk on your device.
Here are several useful features of the eVOD app from South Africa.
- With eVOD, users can subscribe to movie rental schemes apart from their subscriptions. It means users can take up movies on rent.
- It has a free plan for those who don’t want subscriptions. The viewers can choose from a lot of free-to-air content using the free feature of the app.
- There are almost 2500 hours of content waiting for you upon the launch of the app.
- The subscription would unlock the “fast forward” feature. With its help, the viewers can watch five days of content in advance.
- All MTN subscribers are supposed to receive 4GB of data for watching eVOD until 31st January 2022, almost an estimated 14 hours of streaming.
- Video streaming can be done at 360p and 720p.
- The app is supported on the smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Airplay.
- The eVOD app can also be availed via a web browser.
The app is free to download from Google Playstore and the apk. However, to watch premium content, per day you need to spend just R5, per week it is R15 and per month it is R29.99.