Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 07:41 am
- What is e rupi digital payment solution?
Recently the Indian PM Modi launched E Rupi digital payment solution App.
According to him, this solution would be an example of easy connection building for the 21st century.
It is a cashless digital solution that would enable the government to extend special benefits to the needy. It will ensure a leakage-free distribution which would be targeted to people who need the relief.
This is an awesome example of the way India is slowly linking people’s lives to the technology for better.
Cooking gas subsidies, ration money, social security schemes would directly reach the poor.
According to their calculations, almost 1.78 lakh crore of pilferages can be saved by weeding the process.
How to e RUPI app download?
The most convenient and easy way of downloading the e-rupi app would be from the Google Playstore and Apple appstore platforms.
Simply click on the Install button or the Get button to download the app.
Additionally, a string code or QR code would be sent to the people who need the vouchers. To download the app, one has to click on this string code and download it in your system.
How to Use e RUPI app?
The e-Rupi app would be used as vouchers. Through these e-Rupi vouchers, medicine and grocery vouchers would be issued for medicinal and nutritional assistance.
The vouchers would cover maternal and child welfare schemes, TB eradication programs, and so on.
It can also be used to compensate Ayushman Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, and fertilizer subsidiaries.
- The beneficiary would be identified by the mobile number.
- The vouchers can be issued only by those, who have been issued those vouchers.
- These vouchers can be person-specific and purpose-specific.
- Currently, it is working with the help of two banks- Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda.
Also Check:- Pm kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply
Features and benefits include the e-rupi app apk download being the best digital current. It is, however, not a cryptocurrency and would be used only for digital transactions. It does not allow physical withdrawal in any way. It is the first digital currency backed by the Indian rupee.
It is similar to the Sodexo coupons and its working is similar to it.
Printouts won’t be required and these can be transferred or cashed out easily.
- It would be used primarily for the health sector.
- Buying e-COVID vaccines with these vouchers and gifting them to the beneficiary is possible.
- You can also track the usage of the vouchers.
- Your mobile number would be used to buy an e-voucher.
- Beneficiaries can then redeem the vouchers.
- Users in the private sector can also these vouchers.
How does e RUPI app work?
Register the e-RUPI with your mobile number.
- Select a service you wish to share or send to some of your people
- Select from the various health care schemes, government scheme vouchers, and also any other services.
- Now you can send it to the beneficiary’s mobile number.
- They would receive it in the form of a QR code or SMS e-rupi app link.
- The beneficiary has to redeem the amount in the nearest health center or hospital.