Apple introduced Apple Pay, a contactless payment method that modified the way people previously made transactions. Millions of iPhone users rely on Apple Pay for their daily transactions. There are over 507 million Apple Pay users globally. iPhone users conveniently set up Apple Pay on their devices. Consequently, they can securely pay at stores or online through their iPhone or Apple Watch.
Sephora is a leading cosmetic retail store that offers beauty products. The store has millions of followers that regularly shop for beauty products. We’ll discuss if an Apple user can pay at Sephora online or in-store using Apple Pay.
Does Sephora accept Apple Pay in-store or online?
Sephora is a one-stop destination for cosmetic products. The retail store hosts big brands at their stores worldwide. Some popular brands on Sephora, except its in-house brands, are Kylie Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty, Kiro Beauty, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, and many more. You can shop from your favorite beauty brand at Sephora’s online platform or in-store.
Here are the steps to pay at the Sephora store via Apple Pay:
- Double Click your iPhone’s side button to launch Apple Pay.
- Now, your default card will appear on the screen that you have set for transactions.
- Double authenticate Apple Pay by entering a password or unlocking via Face ID.
- Hold your iPhone in front of the card terminal. Your transaction will be complete within a second.
- A check mark symbol will flash on the screen once your payment is successful.
So, visit your nearby Sephora store now and pay via Apple Pay for your cosmetics. Select Apple Pay as the payment method and inform the Sephora associate during checkout. Get the chance to earn rewards, cashback, and discount coupons on every transaction you make at Sephora. Now, let’s understand if the Sephora app takes Apple Pay.
Also Check:- Does Panda Express take Apple Pay?
Does the Sephora app take Apple Pay?
You can pay for all your online purchases at the Sephora app via Apple Pay. Users must download the Sephora app available on all operating systems, i.e., iOS.
An excellent piece of news for Sephora lovers and Apple Pay users is that you can pay for your favorite beauty product using Apple Pay. Now, Apple Pay is available in all their stores and online platforms, i.e., app and website.
Sephora is one of the best beauty and cosmetic websites with all-inclusive and international products. The company wishes to provide a customer-friendly experience to the users by offering services online on the app. Sephora app is feature-packed that comprises scanning abilities. It means you can scan for the item on the app and discover whether the product is available or not.
Users find the Sephora app seamless and highly intuitive in functioning. Discovering products on the app is convenient and quick. Additionally, customers can find detailed product information.
Let’s discuss if the Sephora website allows you to pay via Apple Pay.
Also Check:- Does taco bell take apple pay in the drive-thru?
Does the Sephora website have Apple Pay?
The giant beauty retail store Sephora accepts Apple Pay on its website. Its user-friendly website enables users to use several payment methods, including Apple Pay. Sephora’s website offers all cosmetic products under one roof.
Let’s see how you can pay through Apple Pay on the Sephora website.
- Navigate ‘sephora.com’ (Sephora’s official website) on any web browser.
- Select the tab, i.e., Fragrance, Makeup, Skincare, Hair, and more, available on the Sephora Home page. You can also search for the product on the search bar.
- Add all the products to the cart and proceed to payment.
- Select Apple Pay as your payment method. Your payment will be successful once you authenticate it.
Follow the same steps and shop at Sephora.com for your beauty products. We’ll learn how you can use Apple Pay on the Sephora app.
Also Check:- Does Amazon take Afterpay in Stores?
How to use Apple Pay on the Sephora app?
Fashionistas, makeup artists, influencers, and models prefer the Sephora app to order cosmetic products online. The variety of products at Sephora is fantastic.
Following are the categories you find in the Sephora app:
- Makeup essentials
- Skincare routine products
- Haircare items
- Bath and both products
- Fragrances, i.e., perfumes and more
- Tools and brushes
You find a thousand products from each category at Sephora. Now, order any product from the comfort of your home using Apple Pay, the most secure and reliable payment method.
So, let’s look at how you can use Apple Pay for your cosmetics from Sephora online store.
- Launch the App Store and search for the Sephora app.
- Install the Sephora app on your iPhone.
- Open the Sephora app and create your account. Users must enter their credentials correctly.
- Search for your preferred product from all the international brands at the Sephora store.
- Add them to the cart.
- Review your order details and proceed to checkout.
- Finally, select Apple Pay as your payment method and authenticate your transaction.
You have successfully purchased items at the Sephora store using Apple Pay as the payment method.
Sephora payment methods in-store
Unarguably, Sephora is the finest cosmetic platform that provides millions of global products to customers. Another great advantage of this platform is that it delivers payment flexibility. So, let’s look at all the payment methods Sephora accepts.
In-store payment methods:
- Credit or Debit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Apple Pay
- Merchandise credit cards
- Gift cards
- Google Pay
- Personal checks
- Money orders
Online payment methods:
- Credit and debit cards
- Apple Pay
- Online credit
- Merchandise credit cards
- eGift cards
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Customers can use the payment methods mentioned above to purchase cosmetic and beauty-related items at Sephora. You can always opt for Apple Pay for more secure payments because it double encrypts your transaction details.
Today, 28% of Americans like Sephora to shop for health care and beauty products. Sephora is not only famous in America but also in other countries. Its vast collection and categories of international and renowned beauty brands are unbeatable. Also, Sephora’s customer service and online platforms are remarkable and brilliantly built.
The tie-up of Sephora with Apple Pay has been relevant since 2014. However, a lack of customer knowledge regarding contactless payments forced Sephora to allow Apple Pay in some stores. Gladly, the demand for Apple Pay increased post-pandemic. Therefore, Sephora started accepting Apple Pay in all their stores and online.
So, shop now at Sephora and use Apple Pay as the payment method.
Does Sephora take Afterpay?
You can pay at Sephora using Afterpay. Afterpay is a four-step payment method that allows customers to pay for their product in four installments without interest. So, the product amount deducts from the customer’s account every two weeks from their default card.
How do you pay at Sephora?
Sephora accepts almost all popular payment methods to ease customers’ efforts. You can pay via credit or debit cards, Apple Pay, gift cards, Afterpay, Google pay, cash, money orders, and checks.
Does Sephora accept cash in-store?
Customers can pay via cash at Sephora in-store. Give money to the Sephora associate for the items you purchased.
- Ajay Kumar is an accomplished writer known for crafting immersive and compelling stories that capture the imagination.
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Dream Girl 2 movie review and release LIVE Updates
- TechnologyAugust 25, 2023How to Change back to the old Twitter app icon on iOS?
- NewsAugust 24, 2023OpenAI Unveils GPTBot Web Crawler: How to Block it?
- AppsAugust 23, 2023Rupiyo Earn Money App Download – Check App is Real or Fake